Search for New Mayo Manager

Started by IolarCoisCuain, September 28, 2015, 11:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrewdness

I see the Mayo posters are sledging again. Why do they always have to have a cut at the Rossies?

Rossfan

I think Larry and Lar have cracked under all the pressure ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

When your own house is on fire, point at the neighbours. Distraction tactics.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Shrewdness on October 09, 2015, 11:28:47 PM
I see the Mayo posters are sledging again. Why do they always have to have a cut at the Rossies?
Because :
A. You can't handle the truth.
B. You are parking illegally on yet another of our threads  as usual.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on October 10, 2015, 02:26:21 AM
Quote from: Shrewdness on October 09, 2015, 11:28:47 PM
Because :
A. You can't handle the truth.
B. You are parking illegally on yet another of our threads  as usual.

Pretty sure no Rossie would want to take attention away from Mayo's tire fire. Everything posted here is focused on Mayo but it's you that wants to talk about Roscommon Lar.

larryin89

Quote from: The Black Mamba on October 09, 2015, 10:51:05 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on October 09, 2015, 09:24:41 PM
Ohh okay then black mamba but you will have to understand we are waiting a long time for the Roscommon train to pull into town.
On that note what happens if Ye fail again next year ? I mean if Ye keep saying it , one of these years you will be right and you're bound to get a Connacht .

Personally I think yer kiddin yourselves after your absolute collapse this year . I genuinely thought you'd give Connacht a right good rattle this year but you'd have to start to question are these ladeeens goin to cut it against Mayo ever? Realistically I'm going to inform ya you haven't a hope in hell of winning in castlebar next year in the championship . That will leave you with less of a chance of much croke park experience again . 2017 will become a sh it or bust season for FR. Kevin. Just don't understand yer optimism .
Well lads Larryin89 has spoken, we may as well give up I suppose  :P

This is the delusional speak Ye go on with . Honestly I feel a biteen of sympathy for Ye at this stage as the years go on , 2001 1991 , seriously that's it in the last 25 odd years .We are in a different planet than Ye in the modern era . If Ye catch up fair play but wow it's goin to take some doin , I don't think realism is within your mentality at the moment .

This notion that Mayo will just disappear from winning Connacht titles because we will lose a few bucks to retirement is another mad one Ye have set your sights on. In13/14 a die hard rossie who is well informed decent buck ,youd want to win it quick seanneen cause we will be taking Connacht over soon again it was a knee jerk reaction to an u 21 run ,in 06 it was the minors and the mountain mover donnie shine was goin to fill up the mantle piece with all stars . But dream away I suppose , no harm in dreams and belief to an extent.

Contain yourselves though surely ! ,not a bad side you've got and if management can get a few things right especially in getting the s&c up to speed . I firmly believe although I will not like it but I don't think an fbd tile is beyond your reach. Nestor will be in Mayo till Galway get it back to salthill in 17 and Sam he won't be in the west for the forseeable future.

Thems the cold facts , you can talk all the shite you want and others can try to be civil and non offensive , simple truth is Roscommon are not good enough to challenge Mayo. Galway a different story , they'll be the ones to take our crown eventually .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

The Black Mamba

Quote from: larryin89 on October 10, 2015, 03:47:38 AM
Quote from: The Black Mamba on October 09, 2015, 10:51:05 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on October 09, 2015, 09:24:41 PM
Ohh okay then black mamba but you will have to understand we are waiting a long time for the Roscommon train to pull into town.
On that note what happens if Ye fail again next year ? I mean if Ye keep saying it , one of these years you will be right and you're bound to get a Connacht .

Personally I think yer kiddin yourselves after your absolute collapse this year . I genuinely thought you'd give Connacht a right good rattle this year but you'd have to start to question are these ladeeens goin to cut it against Mayo ever? Realistically I'm going to inform ya you haven't a hope in hell of winning in castlebar next year in the championship . That will leave you with less of a chance of much croke park experience again . 2017 will become a sh it or bust season for FR. Kevin. Just don't understand yer optimism .
Well lads Larryin89 has spoken, we may as well give up I suppose  :P

This is the delusional speak Ye go on with . Honestly I feel a biteen of sympathy for Ye at this stage as the years go on , 2001 1991 , seriously that's it in the last 25 odd years .We are in a different planet than Ye in the modern era . If Ye catch up fair play but wow it's goin to take some doin , I don't think realism is within your mentality at the moment .

This notion that Mayo will just disappear from winning Connacht titles because we will lose a few bucks to retirement is another mad one Ye have set your sights on. In13/14 a die hard rossie who is well informed decent buck ,youd want to win it quick seanneen cause we will be taking Connacht over soon again it was a knee jerk reaction to an u 21 run ,in 06 it was the minors and the mountain mover donnie shine was goin to fill up the mantle piece with all stars . But dream away I suppose , no harm in dreams and belief to an extent.

Contain yourselves though surely ! ,not a bad side you've got and if management can get a few things right especially in getting the s&c up to speed . I firmly believe although I will not like it but I don't think an fbd tile is beyond your reach. Nestor will be in Mayo till Galway get it back to salthill in 17 and Sam he won't be in the west for the forseeable future.

Thems the cold facts , you can talk all the shite you want and others can try to be civil and non offensive , simple truth is Roscommon are not good enough to challenge Mayo. Galway a different story , they'll be the ones to take our crown eventually .
Facts you say? 😂 Bloody hell ye're losing it over in Mayo

larryin89

The facts are the facts like the statistics in the post ie 91 and 01 .

Rossfan

And like the 1970s when Mayowestros won how many Connacht Titles ;D
Could the 2020s see a repeat performance?

larryin89

Quote from: Rossfan on October 10, 2015, 04:52:54 PM
And like the 1970s when Mayowestros won how many Connacht Titles ;D
Could the 2020s see a repeat performance?

Haha yes not my time the 70s but I will say Mayo not winning a Connacht title in that decade is one of the great mysteries of GAA. League champions in 1970, minor all Ireland winners in 66/71 and 78 , under 21 all Ireland winners in 67 and 74 and two all stars in that decade too in Carey and McGrath . Definitely a mystery or some of that era like the aul  fella would just say to you " see the same fu kin problem we have in 2015 well it was the same in the 70s " even in our golden era of 48-51 wasn't it one of the greats of that era that said something along the lines of " when we win the all Ireland it won't be because of the county board it will be despite of them"

This thread is now totally ruined by this carry on , I honestly don't even see Ross as rivals anymore , Ye are just not good enough to get worked up about but your comedy value is quality and for that I'll always look forward to seeing Ye in the summer well when Ye make it to meet us anyway.

giveballaghback

So Buckley is on his way to Tipp by all accounts, wheels nearly completely off the wagon, John Evans still available, with all those great underage players coming in to the squad I cant understand there is not a rush for the job, all together now larryin89, larnaparka, moysider agus na cairdi, one last hurrah before the final wheel falls off, whistling passing the graveyard comes to mind.

mjg

The seasons only over mayo are managerless yet over on there blog they are discussing who they will be playing in next years final.

Shrewdness

Apparently, they have a straight run to the final!!

Rossfan

season's
Mayo(westros)
year's.
Despite the grammar the post some up why they are such a cause of merriment in 30 other Counties.

moysider

Quote from: Rossfan on October 11, 2015, 12:42:29 AM
season's
Mayo(westros)
year's.
Despite the grammar the post some up why they are such a cause of merriment in 30 other Counties.

Good one Ross ;D