Rugby world cup 2015

Started by rrhf, September 13, 2015, 09:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

JPGJOHNNYG

Payne is solid in defense and that will be missed I certainly wont miss his kicking which has been atrocious. Trimble is the cert replacement

bridgegael

how come it has taken this long to find out he has a broken foot?
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

JoG2

Milltown Row2

What a game so far... I'm sure its full of mistakes but certainly enjoyable
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JPGJOHNNYG

Samoa giving away far too many penalties,  indiscipline is letting scotland off the hook here

OgraAnDun

Quote from: tyroneboi on October 09, 2015, 06:19:46 PM
It's just a pity you weren't available when the job came up a few years ago! If Joe Schmidt deems him good enough to play centre for Ireland then that's good enough for me.

+1

seafoid

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on October 10, 2015, 03:52:56 PM
Samoa giving away far too many penalties,  indiscipline is letting scotland off the hook here

Scotland were quite poor.

Tony Baloney

easytiger95

Unbelievable defence - Wales are gone if they don't get something here.

Captain Obvious

Rugby like any team sport a good defense can make all the difference.

JPGJOHNNYG

Wales will be kicking themselves. They had nearly 10 mins with 2 extra men and they couldn't score. They now have south Africa instead of Scotland doh. By the way one more loss and counting for gatlands Wales against the tri nations.

ONeill

Aussie defence was excellent but I thought Wales' execution was poor when 2 men up. You could see Welsh players on either wing waving for the ball when it was just being recycled in the middle repeatedly. Albeit the two almost-tries held up were excellent pieces of defence.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyroneboi

I thought the Welsh scrum half Davies tries too many times to go on his own in that 10 minute spell which was never going to work against the Aussies. Though you have to hand it to the Aussie defence it was as good as you'll ever see.