Rugby world cup 2015

Started by rrhf, September 13, 2015, 09:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omaghjoe

Only seen highlights but the Aussies looked super, that 2nd try was feckin unreal, although where the English defence a bit naive to be caught like that?

deiseach

This is what I love about rugby. As England crawled back into the game, I was relishing the thought of Australia being humiliated. In the end, it was great to see England humiliated. Win-win!

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

ashman

Australia were excellent last night .  England played ok in second half but were not good enough.

JPGJOHNNYG

Awfull stuff so far so many unforced errors against a terrible italian team. Only hoping that the italians will be out of puff after 60 mins

Declan

How can anyone say we've a chance in this tournament. We are shockingly bad

screenexile

Jesus we're far from slick but a wake up call does no harm after handing out a couple of hammerings and thinkin we're great! Beat France and we top the group so the result is all that matters here!

imtommygunn

At current rate we'll be lucky ton win this game never mind beat france.

Declan

Yep. Italy deserve to be winning.

dferg

Hard to see past a Southern Hemisphere winner.

Wildweasel74

Sexton when under pressure is a poor place kicker, the one at the end which we needed to cover our asses, he misses.

Captain Obvious

True worth or just a bad performance on the day? Will find out for sure against France.

JPGJOHNNYG

Normally any win against italy is a good result but as i said earlier this italian team are very limited. So many basic mistakes and so many daft penalties. A wake up call can be a good thing but that was brutal. Play like that again in this tournament and we will be battered

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Great to see how respectful of referees Paul O'Connell is.

JoG2

3 wins from 3 qualification and a kick up the arse on the eve of the France match.  Happy enough with that.  France aren't any great shakes,  especially on the road