Rugby world cup 2015

Started by rrhf, September 13, 2015, 09:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag Dog

Some guts from Wales!
Draw was enough for England as they could have thumped Uruguay on the last day.

Jofus

By fcuk you have to admire those Welsh tonight. Losing men all over the place, plugging gaps in the team but they have some set of balls. Fair play.

screenexile

Full credit to Wales but England lost the plot. Robshaw lost the plot there he wasn't thinking big picture and given Wales injuries a draw would have been grand and they could have taken there chances.

He'll be crucified for that in the papers!! Also the Burgess call was not a good one!

How did Wales do that with all there injuries and England so much in control.

PS. Garces was ridiculously quick on the whistle he gave a lot of penalties you wouldn't normally see.

ONeill

Wales have always been like that. They can turn a wooden spoon into a grand slam in 12 months.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

From the Bunker

I wanted England to win. Hate Gatland and Wales! That's what happens when you have a Mayo man cheering for you!  :P

RealSpiritof98

That's what he get for looking into little boys bedroom windows, giants my hole

Tony Baloney

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 26, 2015, 10:04:54 PM
I wanted England to win. Hate Gatland and Wales! That's what happens when you have a Mayo man cheering for you!  :P
Away with you. ABE

ONeill

I think Farrell bottled it. He kicked well but made two major errors - missed touch in the first half and gave away a silly penalty in the second.

AZOffaly

Why did they take off Flood? I thought he was very good.

Tony Baloney

ONeill

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 26, 2015, 10:35:02 PM
Why did they take off Flood? I thought he was very good.

Yer drunk.

Wildweasel74

AZ going retro on us here, do u mean Burgess been took off>?

An Watcher

England shit themselves, the same as the soccer team.  It's all so easy when you're winning handy enough but the minute some pressure is applied it's a different story. Delighted for wales.  Thats engerland in the same side of the draw as the all blacks and south Africa provided they get through.  If wales manage to win the group we could be playing them for a place in the final. I know im getting ahead of myself

ONeill

Quote from: An Watcher on September 26, 2015, 10:51:37 PM
England shit themselves, the same as the soccer team.  It's all so easy when you're winning handy enough but the minute some pressure is applied it's a different story. Delighted for wales.  Thats engerland in the same side of the draw as the all blacks and south Africa provided they get through.  If wales manage to win the group we could be playing them for a place in the final. I know im getting ahead of myself

Australia have a say in that group!

bridgegael

the kick on the head to the wales full back was a serious knock.  he looked in a bad way.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"