Rugby world cup 2015

Started by rrhf, September 13, 2015, 09:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Walter Cronc on October 02, 2015, 01:34:59 PM
Team selected to face Italy.

Ireland: Simon Zebo, Tommy Bowe, Keith Earls, Robbie Henshaw, Dave Kearney, Jonathan Sexton, Conor Murray, Jack McGrath, Rory Best, Mike Ross, Iain Henderson, Paul O'Connell, Peter O'Mahony, Sean O'Brien, Jamie Heaslip

Replacements: Sean Cronin, Cian Healy, Nathan White, Devin Toner, Chris Henry, Eoin Reddan, Ian Madigan, Luke Fitzgerald

Payne and Kearney are obviously injured.
It could be a much more open game than we have seen before with Schmidt with those backs.

MWWSI 2017

Estimator

Things not really going to plan for the All Blacks. Lots of errors.
Ulster League Champions 2009

An Watcher

Would love to see England go out tonight. Aussie game next week to decide who is potentially in Irelands half of the draw provided we beat the french

From the Bunker

Samoa looked really average versus Japan. You'd have to wonder at the advantage Scotland got rest wise in their first game against Japan.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Australia are a decent price.. I don't think playing at Twickenham has actually helped England... Worth a fiver for an interest...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ONeill

Aussie won't collapse from here surely.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dag Dog

Great chance of the bonus point for the Aussies.

Shamrock Shore

Clive Woodward is optimistic. Thinks England are playing well. The man is almost mad enough to manage Mayo!

muppet

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on October 03, 2015, 08:52:49 PM
Clive Woodward is optimistic. Thinks England are playing well. The man is almost mad enough to manage Mayo!

We would at least make a semi.  :D
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

This is mighty stuff. Next weekend our World Cup really starts. Bit mad to think England's WC looks like being done before ours starts.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on October 03, 2015, 08:52:49 PM

England are 5/1 they have a lot of ball but feck up... They could run in a couple of tries... If they get next score... Could be interesting... Cash out @ 11 and have a pop at Brown to get next try for England...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

dferg

Quote from: Dag Dog on October 03, 2015, 08:50:18 PM
Great chance of the bonus point for the Aussies.
They don't need a bonus point. Just to win. Australia look in a different class in first half.