Gender fluidity? What next?

Started by T Fearon, September 13, 2015, 08:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

There more I think about it, an industry which routinely puts women out to pasture at the first sign of a wrinkle or a grey hair is going to be in the vanguard of putting transgender people out there? The mind boggles.

The Iceman

Quote from: gallsman on September 14, 2015, 04:43:19 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on September 14, 2015, 04:14:21 PM
And the wave continues...... Transgender is the new gay....we'll be on this train for another few years until every TV show has a token transgender person and then we'll look for another group of something to champion.....the brave brave souls

Your paranoia knows no bounds, does it? What were gays the new version of? Blacks? Damn then and their right not to be harassed for simply being who they are!
not what I said. Gay people represent 2% of the population. But I don't know too many shows on TV that don't have a gay character. Nothing to do with race. I'm talking about promoting a homosexual agenda.
the new agenda is now transgender. TV shows will start having transgender characters. Look at Jenner and how he is celebrated. Look at the Oscar nominees for this year - I seen one is about a lesbian couple (old woman and young girl). Transgender is the next cause....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: omaghjoe on September 14, 2015, 03:03:52 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 14, 2015, 06:43:53 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 13, 2015, 08:50:57 AM
I see an RTE presenter wishes to be known as two Christian names one male and one female to reflect his/her gender fluidity?

Can this world get any more insane or confused?

You could believe in an invisible man in the sky taking a personal interest in the details of your life. If that's not insane or confused I don't know what is.

Or believing that eating only plants is good for your health despite evidence to the contrary, take your pick, we all have our own way of going mad Eamon ;)

Keep it relevant eh?

What was that evidence again?

omaghjoe

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on September 14, 2015, 05:19:12 PM
I see an RTE presenter wishes to be known as two Christian names one male and one female to reflect his/her gender fluidity?

You could believe in an invisible man in the sky taking a personal interest in the details of your life. If that's not insane or confused I don't know what is.

Or believing that eating only plants is good for your health despite evidence to the contrary, take your pick, we all have our own way of going mad Eamon ;)

Keep it relevant eh?

Evolution and lack of nutrients.

My point is, that its not relevant. There's another thread for vegetarianism if you want to discuss it there.
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=25928.0

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: omaghjoe on September 14, 2015, 05:44:49 PM

Keep it relevant eh?

My point is, that its not relevant. There's another thread for vegetarianism if you want to discuss it there.

Last post on this here, as it is off-topic, but there isn't actually any evidence that a vegetarian diet isn't healthy on that thread.

Bingo

omaghjoe

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on September 14, 2015, 05:50:48 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on September 14, 2015, 05:44:49 PM

Keep it relevant eh?

Last post on this here, as it is off-topic, but there isn't actually any evidence that a vegetarian diet isn't healthy on that thread.

I didnt take you for a creationist Jell

gallsman

Quote from: The Iceman on September 14, 2015, 05:17:10 PM
And the wave continues...... Transgender is the new gay....we'll be on this train for another few years until every TV show has a token transgender person and then we'll look for another group of something to champion.....the brave brave souls

Your paranoia knows no bounds, does it? What were gays the new version of? Blacks? Damn then and their right not to be harassed for simply being who they are!
not what I said. Gay people represent 2% of the population. But I don't know too many shows on TV that don't have a gay character. Nothing to do with race. I'm talking about promoting a homosexual agenda.
the new agenda is now transgender. TV shows will start having transgender characters. Look at Jenner and how he is celebrated. Look at the Oscar nominees for this year - I seen one is about a lesbian couple (old woman and young girl). Transgender is the next cause....

TV shows didn't used to have black characters. Then they had some black characters. Then some were even BASED AROUND black characters. Then they even started giving black people Oscars! All part of the black agenda.

You are delusional. The vast majority of featured characters on TV and in films are heterosexual white males. You are not under threat. Get the f**k over yourself.

imtommygunn

Quote from: The Iceman on September 14, 2015, 05:17:10 PM

The agenda to be included in society??

Tiocfaidh Ned

Was St Gerard Majella gender fluid or just confused Tony?

Its all going on at RTE these days, they'll be doing away with the angelus next. http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2015/0914/727658-jenny-greene/

BennyCake

I blame Shania Twain for all this carry on.

foxcommander

Quote from: Tiocfaidh Ned on September 14, 2015, 06:56:03 PM

Was St Gerard Majella gender fluid or just confused Tony?

Its all going on at RTE these days, they'll be doing away with the angelus next. http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2015/0914/727658-jenny-greene/

I wish RTE would concentrate on giving you proper news without the government spin....
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

T Fearon

I don't mind males having names commemorating female saints and vice versa,but I can't get my head round gender "fluidity"

gallsman

Quote from: T Fearon on September 14, 2015, 09:19:22 PM
I don't mind males having names commemorating female saints and vice versa,but I can't get my head round gender "fluidity"

Nor do you have to. It has absolutely no effect on you whatsoever.

T Fearon

Actually it does.I inhabit the same earth as these freaks.