GAA Player of the Month Awards for August Nominees

Started by Angus, September 08, 2015, 04:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angus

DUBLIN, MAYO, KERRY, Galway, Tipperary and Kilkenny players are all in the running for the GAA-GPA Opel Player of the month awards for August.

Dublin's Jack McCaffrey, Mayo's Lee Keegan and Kerry's Stephen O'Brien will fight it out for the football award.

While Galway's David Burke, Tipperary's Seamus Callanan and Kilkenny's TJ Reid will battle for the hurling honour.

The winners will be chosen by the inter-county playing body and will be announced on Thursday 10 September.

http://www.the42.ie/player-of-the-month-august-2318432-Sep2015/

Mayo4Sam14

You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

ballinaman

Mayo4Sam14

You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Syferus

Farrandeelin

The ignore button would be great if people stopped quoting Mayo4sam14.  :P

Not pointing the finger at you ballinaman, but I got fed up a while ago looking at his single sentences, namely 'I agree'.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 08, 2015, 09:08:32 PM

Not pointing the finger at you ballinaman, but I got fed up a while ago looking at his single sentences, namely 'I agree'.

Howld on there, Farr.

Took a leaf through his posts and I see nothing particularly offensive or trollish. I don't see what's got you or Ballinaman's dander up.

maigheo

Lee Keegan should win this even tho we had one of our esteemed posters claiming last week that he was well down the pecking order of the best half backs in the game

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 08, 2015, 09:08:32 PM

Attaboy Farr, I agree.  ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

maigheo

as expected Lee Keegan has won this award.Super footballer and the best half back in Ireland and is also a cert to collect his 3rd all star award later on this year

moysider

I'm sure Keegan couldn t care less about Player of the Month and All Stars under the circumstances.

maigheo

That goes without saying, Moysider.I would even say if you asked him right now he would swap all his awards for a crack at Kerry in 10 days time.

seafoid

Jinxy

Quote from: maigheo on September 08, 2015, 10:49:21 PM
Lee Keegan should win this even tho we had one of our esteemed posters claiming last week that he was well down the pecking order of the best half backs in the game

Let me guess...  ;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

maigheo

Let me give you a few clues.He hates Tyrone.Claims to have won a celtic cross.Knows more about football than anybody else in Ireland.He hates Mayo.Is Dermot Connolys best buddy.He Hates all nordies.Thinks Dublin are the only team that play football the proper way.He is never wrong.He hates a certain Dublin corner back.He hates Tyrone.Was starting a war last week.He hates Tyrone.