Started by orangeman, September 05, 2015, 06:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

brokencrossbar1

Is his mind he is like this

in reality he is

AZOffaly

Bord na Mona man

I reckon Harrison Ford will require 13 stitches around the eye!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on September 21, 2015, 03:58:37 PM

Philly McMahon did it!

screenexile

On the Dublin 'bottle' thing. . . where is this plethora of articles from Kerrymen about Dublin having no bottle??

I've checked Bomber, Spillane and O'Se's articles from last week and none of them mention Dublin's bottle or lack thereof!!

johnneycool

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on September 21, 2015, 03:58:37 PM

Look it, twas a wet day and its a mans game, so what if Harrison near lost an eye. What happens on the pitch stays on the pitch

deiseach

I knew I'd seen Philly McMahon somewhere before!

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

INDIANA

Quote from: screenexile on September 21, 2015, 04:01:15 PM
On the Dublin 'bottle' thing. . . where is this plethora of articles from Kerrymen about Dublin having no bottle??

I've checked Bomber, Spillane and O'Se's articles from last week and none of them mention Dublin's bottle or lack thereof!!

Rewind 12 months after the Donegal game. I haven't forgotten and neither has any Dublin fan.

The Hill is Blue

Enjoy the rest of the day lads. I'm off to see the Dubs in O'Connell Street later. Winning three AIs in five years takes some celebrating.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

AZOffaly

Quote from: INDIANA on September 21, 2015, 04:10:56 PM

Rewind 12 months after the Donegal game. I haven't forgotten and neither has any Dublin fan.

Jaysus Indy, I don't think bottle was questioned there. If anything it was that they were too gung ho and all out attack. They were called naive certainly, especially Gavin, but I don't think anyone questioned their bottle.

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on September 21, 2015, 04:12:27 PM
Enjoy the rest of the day lads. I'm off to see the Dubs in O'Connell Street later. Winning three AIs in five years takes some celebrating.

At least you can see. #prayfordonaghy

Bingo

Quote from: INDIANA on September 21, 2015, 04:10:56 PM

I rewinded to 12 months after the Donegal game. Nothing.

deiseach

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on September 21, 2015, 04:12:27 PM

Have fun. But we all know you'll be following this thread on your phone.