Dublin v Kerry AI final 20th September 2015

Started by orangeman, September 05, 2015, 06:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Utter nonsense. Still drunk I'd say or the chip on the shoulder has taken over the controls.

muppet

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 21, 2015, 02:29:05 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on September 21, 2015, 02:13:46 PM
What it showed for Kerry was that they have a few fancy dans on their team who don't like it when it gets tough.

JOD in particular may have great hair but he's not a man to win a hard ball.

Gooch was anonymous - David Moran well beaten by a 21 year old.

Massive overhaul required

Maybe they will draft up some of the back to back minor team.  Tell ye what how about Dublin get to back to back AI finals,  shouldn't be too hard as Leinster is less competitive than the other provinces.  Replace Killian O'Connor with Colm Cooper in that goal chance and Kerry win yesterday after playing rank bad.  Not a great endorsement of the great Dublin team.

Only one thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner.  Expect nothing less from you though

Poor Cillian O'Connor gets blamed even when he wasn't playing.  ;)

Killian Young should at least at least have managed to hang onto the ball all the same.
MWWSI 2017

INDIANA

Quote from: screenexile on September 21, 2015, 02:35:39 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on September 21, 2015, 02:26:37 PM
Quote from: ashman on September 21, 2015, 02:21:53 PM
What it showed for Kerry was that they have a few fancy dans on their team who don't like it when it gets tough.

Who scored more from play yesterday than JOD ????

Moran has had an average year .  Gooch was playing on a struggling team.

You were a w**ker on Satuday and nothing has changed today .

An AI winning w**ker this morning.

Oh good man . . . what position were you again??!!

Seriously is it any wonder nobody likes the Dubs when you come on here spouting this nonsense Indiana. That's the second or 3rd time in the past month you've lost the run of yourself. Chill the f**k out and enjoy the win rather than slagging people!!!

I've spent 12 months reading the Kerry Media Group questioning our bottle.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: INDIANA on September 21, 2015, 02:36:22 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 21, 2015, 02:32:54 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on September 21, 2015, 02:31:23 PM

Maybe they will draft up some of the back to back minor team.  Tell ye what how about Dublin get to back to back AI finals,  shouldn't be too hard as Leinster is less competitive than the other provinces.  Replace Killian O'Connor with Colm Cooper in that goal chance and Kerry win yesterday after playing rank bad.  Not a great endorsement of the great Dublin team.

Only one thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner.  Expect nothing less from you though

Dublin are entitled to be happy this morning. The country spent the whole week telling us Kerry this and Kerry that.

Dublin are the dominant force in this era and we have direct superiority over Kerry.

Big difference between being happy and being a dick

You want everything on your own terms here. You're happy enough to ritually abuse Dublin all year round and you want me to be contrite in victory.

Not on your nelly kid. I'll be contrite with the decent posters around here but you're not in that bracket.

You won't see anyone from Kerry on here in a while. They spent 12 months questioning our bottle.

They lost the game yesterday because they didn't have the stomach for battle.

That's the bottom line

You'll so full of shite.  I'll give you a bye ball seeing as you're obviously still drunk, but as I said nothing worse than an ungracious winner.  And trust me I'll lose no sleep over whether or not you bracket me in the good or bad corner,  that says more about you than anything else.

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 21, 2015, 01:05:06 PM
Meant to say, Congrats to Indiana, Heffo, Canal Man, HillisBlue and feck it, even squire in navy slacks. Enjoy the celebrations lads. And wait till next year in Leinster!!!! note, next year in Leinster may be very easy

Thanks AZ

Yesterday was a great day to be a Dublin supporter. The team performed as we always hoped they would and the tactical leadership from Gavin and the sideline team was brilliant. They were much better than Kerry yesterday that I'm convinced that had it been a dry day the gap between the teams at the end would have been much wider in Dublin's favour.

Commiserations to Kerry and their supporters. The Monday after the game is always the worst.

A word on Mayo. After yesterday it's clear to me that Mayo are number two in the rankings.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

INDIANA

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 21, 2015, 02:40:28 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on September 21, 2015, 02:36:22 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 21, 2015, 02:32:54 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on September 21, 2015, 02:31:23 PM

Dublin are entitled to be happy this morning. The country spent the whole week telling us Kerry this and Kerry that.

Dublin are the dominant force in this era and we have direct superiority over Kerry.

Big difference between being happy and being a dick

You want everything on your own terms here. You're happy enough to ritually abuse Dublin all year round and you want me to be contrite in victory.

Not on your nelly kid. I'll be contrite with the decent posters around here but you're not in that bracket.

You won't see anyone from Kerry on here in a while. They spent 12 months questioning our bottle.

They lost the game yesterday because they didn't have the stomach for battle.

That's the bottom line

You'll so full of shite.  I'll give you a bye ball seeing as you're obviously still drunk, but as I said nothing worse than an ungracious winner.  And trust me I'll lose no sleep over whether or not you bracket me in the good or bad corner,  that says more about you than anything else.

Sober as a judge. Never drank in my life and don't intend to start now. 

I'll look forward to you beginning your annual ritual abuse of Dublin players in January.

AZOffaly

Does bcb slag off Dubs? I haven't noticed it before to be honest.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

ashman

No one ever questioned dublin bottle.  What was questioned was their openness when counter attacked.

I think Indiana is one of these sports fans who sees every defeat down to bottle. Dublin were better and faster than kerry yesterday. 

deiseach

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 21, 2015, 02:46:13 PM
Does bcb slag off Dubs? I haven't noticed it before to be honest.

Indiana has got a video showing how many times brokencrossbar1 slagged off the Dubs.

Dinny Breen

;D My favourite reply on this thread.

Congrats to Dublin, no point in having money if you don't spend it well. As for the game I thought it was shit with really poor skill levels. Difference between the two teams I thought was Dublin's forwards worked a lot harder to win the ball back than their counterparts. A simple thing but never under estimate work rate. The harder you work the more you don't want to give up.
#newbridgeornowhere

Keyser soze

How many AI medals is that you have now so?

Bad winner, zero class, the antithesis of what the GAA is all about.

Man Marker

That's the last two All Ireland finals that have been crap, terrible football, and Kerry have been the common denominator!!!

heffo

Quote from: Dinny Breen on September 21, 2015, 02:52:08 PM

;D My favourite reply on this thread.

Congrats to Dublin, no point in having money if you don't spend it well.

I know, Kildare had it and gave it to a guru who spent it on magic beans now we're all left with the tab.

AZOffaly

Wait, what? They got beans? I thought they bought a lock of robots? What the hell is going on? And why can't we get money, for either beans or robots?