Dublin v Kerry AI final 20th September 2015

Started by orangeman, September 05, 2015, 06:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Eoin Brosnan is their solicitor and all.
Wouldn't be surprised if the company were fined 12 All-Ireland medals.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Frank Casey

Marc O Se, Paul Murphy and Star dropped to be replaced by Fionn Fitzgerald, Aidan O'Mahony and Paul Geaney. David Moran to lead them out.

www.kerrygaa.ie
KERRY 3:7

beer baron

I'd be guessing O'Se's being left out because of his lack of pace these days,but why put O' Mahony in there? Will they play both? One sitting just in front of the fullback?

heffo

Quote from: Frank Casey on September 17, 2015, 09:14:55 PM
Marc O Se, Paul Murphy and Star dropped to be replaced by Fionn Fitzgerald, Aidan O'Mahony and Paul Geaney. David Moran to lead them out.

www.kerrygaa.ie

Yeah indeed

Frank Casey

Kerry generally, but not exclusively, stick to team as selected. Other teams may have to wait for BS appeals to DRC before confirming starting 15

Il Bomber Destro

Expected Murphy to be dropped as he's just too weak for any of the Dublin forwards, surprised to see O'Se dropped though.

Captain Obvious

Some amount of quality on that Kerry bench can't be an easy task to pick a starting fifteen.

heffo

Quote from: Frank Casey on September 17, 2015, 09:25:10 PM
Kerry generally, but not exclusively, stick to team as selected. Other teams may have to wait for BS appeals to DRC before confirming starting 15

Are you talking about the DRA and the time Kerry had to wait for a BS appeal with Paul Galvin before confirming their starting 15?

Frank Casey

Quote from: heffo on September 17, 2015, 09:41:29 PM
Quote from: Frank Casey on September 17, 2015, 09:25:10 PM

Are you talking about the DRA and the time Kerry had to wait for a BS appeal with Paul Galvin before confirming their starting 15?

No, shorter memory than that!

blanketattack

Lads were injured not dropped. Marc's hamstring and Paul's hip.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: blanketattack on September 17, 2015, 10:25:13 PM
Lads were injured not dropped. Marc's hamstring and Paul's hip.

And Geaney for Donaghy is the right (and easy) call. Now will be interesting to see if COS is fit. If he is it's Dublin by 2 for me.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Syferus

O'Sulivan doesn't make or break this match in any sense. In fact I might even say he's the poorest of Dublin's HBs, but of course with Jack Mc and McCarthy there that's a very relative statement to make.

yellowcard

O'Se is a big loss for Kerry and I think Dublin will target O'Mahoney who is a potential weak link if left isolated inside against any of the Dublin forwards. The only Dublin forward O'Mahoney would suit will be Rock who can be a passenger from play quite often. As the game gets closer it's harder to split these 2 sides, I wouldn't rule out a draw here.

WT4E

Lads need some advice heading to Dublin Saturday night staying in a friends house - want to sample the atmosphere out and about on saturday for a short time - one of the mates bringing his 10year old and I think it would be nice for him to see the buzz about the city late evening. Where would be best to go to? Somewhere in O'Connell street? Would like somewhere where I could have a couple of beers - probably a hotel would be best I was thinking as I don't think the 10yo would get into coppers!  ;D

imtommygunn

COS holds the middle better for Dublin than anyone else will. As shown against Donegal last year and in parts against Mayo the centre of that dubs defense can be got at.

I'm not sure Kerry have the same direct runners though Darren O'Sullivan from the bench could have a bit of fun there.

O'Se dropped or injured?