Dublin v Kerry AI final 20th September 2015

Started by orangeman, September 05, 2015, 06:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: yellowcard on September 05, 2015, 09:29:29 PM
Would have Kerry as slight favourites but it's not far off a toss of the coin game. As a neutral I'll be rooting for the Dubs.

Dublin 5/6 Kerry 6/5 according to the bookies.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: BennyCake on September 05, 2015, 06:42:45 PM
Another AI final day looking and listening to those scummy b**tards on the hill. I'd rather see Tyrone in it. I hope Kerry bloody stuff them.

Go off and lick geezers stamp and bag you bitter bafoon

Canalman

Cannot see us winning.

One thing though I think in our favour is the pressure on Kerry players not to lose to us 3 times on the trot. For all their AI medals, if and I am being ferociously optimistic here we beat them in a fortnight their AI medals will mean f all  to the Kerry GAA public.

rrhf

To be honest kerry and Tyrone were so far ahead of the kamikaze albeit enjoyable football we have seen I fancy kerry by 10.

Minder

Quote from: rrhf on September 06, 2015, 12:11:33 AM
To be honest kerry and Tyrone were so far ahead of the kamikaze albeit enjoyable football we have seen I fancy kerry by 10.

Dublin would stuff Tyrone
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Halfquarter

Quote from: orangeman on September 05, 2015, 09:40:11 PM
Would have Kerry as slight favourites but it's not far off a toss of the coin game. As a neutral I'll be rooting for the Dubs.

Dublin, not a hope. Lump on Kerry.

BennyCake

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 05, 2015, 11:50:32 PM
Another AI final day looking and listening to those scummy b**tards on the hill. I'd rather see Tyrone in it. I hope Kerry bloody stuff them.

Go off and lick geezers stamp and bag you bitter bafoon

Another Hill regular, I see

BennyCake

Quote from: INDIANA on September 05, 2015, 08:38:26 PM

Cheers Benny.

No bigger scumbags the then Tyrone fans on the Hill in fairness. Plenty of lads just out of jail for various crimes far worse then some of the inhabitants on the Hill today. So I'd imagine both sets of scum would get on well.

We're here to talk about the match and since you're not in it (again)- might be best to toddle off and start your own anti-Dub thread. I'm sure you'll get plenty of Northern contributors, laoislad and Leo. Usual suspects from shite counties

What the feck are you on about?

I think you'll find it's 31 other counties that hate the Dubs

Dinny Breen

This will be remembered as the money All-Ireland, with a new National Anthem

#newbridgeornowhere

beer baron

Are any of you boys that think Kerry are certs punters? How big a price you willing to offer? I've a decent bet on the Dubs already but if anyone thinks Kerry are certs and fancy offering a nice price i'll gladly go in again.

tonto1888

MCGARTHY

Before the replay, and if for example the Dubs crept over the line last week with a one point victory , I would have favoured Kerry to shade it in the final. Now, however I believe the Dubs have the stuff to defeat Kerry , and have no doubt that this will come to pass on Sept. 20th-they are a class act, and Jim Gavin is their ace in the hole. Dubs forever

Zulu

Fancy the Dubs to win this and hope they do. Nothing against Kerry but they've enough AI and if Mayo weren't to win it then Dublin are my second choice. Should be a great game but can't see the Kerry backs managing enough of the Dublin forwards though Flynn needs to find his mojo and Gavin needs to drop Rock who ain't up to it.

INDIANA

Quote from: rrhf on September 06, 2015, 12:11:33 AM

Tyrone have won nothing.

You lost to Donegal team that couldn't beat Mayo. On the way you beat luminaries like Meath, Tipperary and Sligo.

You wouldn't beat Dublin any day of the week at present.

general_lee

Quote from: orangeman on September 05, 2015, 09:40:11 PM

Free money. Dubs won't be bate.