AIFSF Replay Mayo v Dublin, Sat 5th Sept. HQ.

Started by highorlow, September 01, 2015, 10:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

venter

Moysider,  why do you suggest that Evan regan is probably not under consideration? Has he played recent club championship games for ballina?
I think the reality is that we need to get a sharp quick forward up beside o'shea. An unknown like regan might be able to bring something different. Has he the physical strength to be able to handle himself against a very well conditioned dublin back line?

Nihilist

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 03, 2015, 10:33:43 AM
Worry about your own affairs Mayo buckos, your shameful false concern is putting Kerry in the shade, how's Vaughans shoulder

Whats the story with O'Carroll and all the stitches he was supposed to require?
Did he get 12 stitches or not?

tonto1888

Quote from: Nihilist on September 03, 2015, 10:57:03 AM
Worry about your own affairs Mayo buckos, your shameful false concern is putting Kerry in the shade, how's Vaughans shoulder

Whats the story with O'Carroll and all the stitches he was supposed to require?
Did he get 12 stitches or not?

I'm sure it was the Sunday game that first mentioned the stitches???

The Aristocrat

Any if the Mayo lads know what way they will go about beating Kerry in the final? Should be a good game.

Lar Naparka

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: The Aristocrat on September 03, 2015, 11:06:47 AM
Any if the Mayo lads know what way they will go about beating Kerry in the final? Should be a good game.

I thought you were on holidays?
Is this your last post?
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

JoG2

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 03, 2015, 11:20:10 AM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on September 03, 2015, 11:06:47 AM

I thought you were on holidays?
Is this your last post?

yes, once his mammy packs his trunki

macdanger2

how's Vaughans shoulder

I'd say we won't know that until 5pm Saturday evening. I doubt he'll start

Declan

Mayo lads I'm actually in Westport this weekend - golf weekend away -  so won't make Croker. Any advise on a good hostelry that will welcome a durty dub?  ;) ;)

Mayo4Sam

Budget and location wise it's hard to beat the Wyatt, castlecourt is good also.
Waterside B&B down the quays does a savage breakfast
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

deiseach

Quote from: Declan on September 03, 2015, 11:29:36 AM
Mayo lads I'm actually in Westport this weekend - golf weekend away -  so won't make Croker. Any advise on a good hostelry that will welcome a durty dub?  ;) ;)

All those culchies away in the big smoke. Admit it - you're casing the joint ;)

Denn Forever

Would the Golf Club not have a big screen?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

The Aristocrat

Attack the post , not the poster, no need for name calling of myself or Indiana , I have not directly slagged off any poster on this site except maybe Teo Lurley.

It's a serious question, when the 16 men of Mayo beat Dublin by 8 or more points on Saturday, how will they deal with Kerry in the final? Wonder if mcquillen or Kinsella will start for Mayo?

Also , I heard O Connor got a brand new gold plated whistle for Saturday , anyone confirm ? Aidan superman o Shea is just finished his counselling sessions , no more philly mc nightmares, all the stars are aligning for Mayo now and its their all Ireland to lose.

Declan

QuoteWould the Golf Club not have a big screen?

Possibly but would rather be in town and have a few pints 

QuoteAll those culchies away in the big smoke. Admit it - you're casing the joint ;)

Scurrilous deiseach ;)

macdanger2

Morans on bridge street is good for a match. It's a small pub with a shop in the front. The telly will be small but I watch the Mayo v Tyrone game in there in '08 as well as a Dublin v Mayo league game in there once and there was always a good atmosphere.