Aidan O'Shea Cornrows

Started by Mayo4Sam14, August 22, 2015, 09:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

And ye through the the priest's curse was bad. Wrecking AOS' fridge is regarded as treason, or so the confused Ballagh people say.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

BennyCake

Quote from: Jinxy on August 22, 2015, 09:55:16 PM
What happened his fridge?

Left the door opened all night. Burned the light out.

didlyi

Mayo players getting their priorities right again. Will they ever learn?

larryin89

And if he has a stormer ,can we kindly tell you all to fookoff, just like ciaran Mac did when he was mocked about his hair, tattoos or colour of boots.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

moysider

Quote from: Syferus on August 22, 2015, 09:25:19 PM
And ye through the the priest's curse was bad. Wrecking AOS' fridge is regarded as treason, or so the confused Ballagh people say.

A doctor friend of mine told me a story about this.

He was called out to certify the death of an old man that had just passed away. On his way into the house he met a priest on his way out. The priest was rubbing his hands. Priest said 'only 3 to go and the curse is lifted'
The doc. is not a football man and only later figured out what the priest was on about.

Syferus

Quote from: moysider on August 23, 2015, 01:13:57 AM
Quote from: Syferus on August 22, 2015, 09:25:19 PM

A doctor friend of mine told me a story about this.

He was called out to certify the death of an old man that had just passed away. On his way into the house he met a priest on his way out. The priest was rubbing his hands. Priest said 'only 3 to go and the curse is lifted'
The doc. is not a football man and only later figured out what the priest was on about.

At least some priests are on yer side. The satanic red jerseys probably don't help the cause much though.

muppet

Quote from: didlyi on August 22, 2015, 11:03:08 PM
Mayo players getting their priorities right again. Will they ever learn?

Cob yourself on!

I think he will continue to a maize.
MWWSI 2017

GalwayBayBoy

Needs some highlights to complete the look.

Jinxy

This corn-row nonsense is an insult to the championship haircut tradition.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Ah sure let him at it, fair play to him, hopefully one of the Dublin lads can come up with some outrageous Barnet style for the game too

larryin89

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 23, 2015, 07:11:03 PM
Ah sure let him at it, fair play to him, hopefully one of the Dublin lads can come up with some outrageous Barnet style for the game too

Exactly , how people get worked up over such things is a wonder. They are young men too who are allowed to express themselves
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

From the Bunker

Luckily Kerry players don't lose the run of themselves and remain focused!

squire_in_navy_slacks

Brat ODonoghue had some barnet on him today.