Dublin

INDIANA

Quote from: muppet on August 30, 2015, 07:07:09 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on August 30, 2015, 07:04:16 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 30, 2015, 07:02:37 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on August 30, 2015, 07:00:41 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 30, 2015, 06:59:41 PM
Quote from: bridgegael on August 30, 2015, 06:56:17 PM
There is a lot of "i never saw it but o connor punched him"  on twitter.

Would these be the same geniuses who booed O'Shea because McMahon tried to headbutt him and bravely fell down holding his face?

Or when Lee Keegan got Connolly sent off? Or when Aidan O Shea gave ROC 11 stitches.

Connelly was completely possessed today. He was scrapping everyone and anyone including one smash on his own player. If I was Gavin I would have had him off at halftime. How he lasted as long as he did is a testament to the GAA's inability to referee their games.

Lets hope Aidan O Se didn't try to gouge ROC. Because that's the rumour.

Only a pup does something like that.

Cop yourself on. The is no way O'Sé gouged anyone.

Let's hope not because Rory didn't give himself 11 stitches.

Teo Lurley

Would these be the same geniuses who booed O'Shea because McMahon tried to headbutt him and bravely fell down holding his face?

Or when Lee Keegan got Connolly sent off? Or when Aidan O Shea gave ROC 11 stitches.

Connelly was completely possessed today. He was scrapping everyone and anyone including one smash on his own player. If I was Gavin I would have had him off at halftime. How he lasted as long as he did is a testament to the GAA's inability to referee their games.

Dublin have all the advantages they could ask for to win an All Ireland but they still have to stoop so low to try to win. The filthiest team in Ireland by a long way.

muppet

Quote from: INDIANA on August 30, 2015, 07:11:10 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 30, 2015, 07:07:09 PM

Cop yourself on. The is no way O'Sé gouged anyone.

Let's hope not because Rory didn't give himself 11 stitches.

So because a man gets a cut, it must have been gouging by the one player you would love to see ruled out of the replay?

Because of a 'rumour'?
MWWSI 2017

StephenC

LOL That'd be the rumour you just started no doubt.

JoG2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 30, 2015, 07:07:00 PM
Standard of football very poor compared to last week game. I was hoping Mayo would win but how can any team expect to win an all-Ireland if they have scored 1 pt from play in 60mins. Mayo have not solved the problem of the past 5 years and find 2 scoring inside forwards which they so badly need to complete a fairly good team. i cannot see them beat Kerry if they overcome Dublin, they simply haven't the scoring power and seemed a one trick pony today with high aimless balls into the full forward line.

To the game, Don't think the Aidan O`Shea incident was a penalty, the Paul Flynn one was. Ciaran kilkenny was very good for Dublin and did not get involved in any of the carry on the rest of the dubs were at, The Dub`s scored alot of points from play, O`Connor for Mayo scored mostly frees. McCauley simply not fit and i would took him off after 20mins P Flynn very poor today.

Dublin done enough to win then folded when Mayo pushed up on the Keeper which they should done from day 1, Dublin lack options in midfield.  Dublin cant seem to tackle, who coached their defending?

Penalty was touch and go abit like Tyrone first one last week, though McMahon knee brought Boyle to ground on contact. A Moran made a mess of the goal chance through greed then messed up a easy point when 5 down from a free.

P McMahon - G, mouthing, off the ball pulling, lying down trying to get a man sent off (which i thought should been a black card as he cut of O`Shea going for the ball) you sure you no relations in Tyrone? hell forgot about the attempted headbutt on O`se only he was to small, wonder while this be revisited?

Connolly - Oh Boy, class footballer, very poor temper,  attempted follow through hit to a Mayo man on the ground prior to McMahon attempted wrestling move (headbutt) The incident with keegan was hard to make out, Keegan deliberately checked his run, then Connolly grabbed him and wrestled him to the ground, He got a straight red so i can only presume he hit Keegan or attempted to.

It was outside the box... Never a penalty

Wildweasel74

Indiana you are not speaking too much about the behaviour of your own players. The carry on from McMahon was a disgrace and i hope his attempted headbutt is revisited and O`Shea didn't go down as you have said. Connolly i think would be seeing  suspension anyway with him coming down with a fist on prone mayo player earlier. keegan checked his run, a black card offence, If Connolly didn't grab Keegan and wrestle him to the ground like a  clown it could been the Mayo man been put off. And just like Donegal and Tyrone earlier in the year, you got plenty of players doing plenty of mouthing particular to O`Shea

Zulu

Quote from: hardstation on August 30, 2015, 07:08:19 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:06:17 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 30, 2015, 07:04:07 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:02:03 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 30, 2015, 06:51:41 PM
Quote from: thewobbler on August 30, 2015, 06:48:14 PM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on August 30, 2015, 06:36:34 PM
Kerry will beat the winners of this with some ease

I can't fathom statements like this at all. Did you actually watch last week's game or are you just using a stupid quote generator?

Kerry only just about saw off the weakest of the quarter finalists, and as usual they had to call on an unhealthy dose of cynicism to get there too.
Tyrone were the weakest of the quarter finalists? And you are getting high and mighty about stupid quotes??

Tyrone were the weakest by some distance, I didn't think that was up for debate.
Are you mad?

Sorry just noticed the typo, definitely the weakest semi final team
You probably are a bit mad and a bit blind.

Just to get this clear, you're saying Tyrone are better tha Dublin, Kerry and Mayo or just some of them? If not all then which ones? I presume not Kerry as they beat them last week and I presume not Dublin as they've won national leagues and All Ireland's in the past 3 years so it must be Mayo, right? But that'd be the Mayo who comprehensively beat the Donegal team that beat Tyrone, drew with Kerry and Dublin in the last two all Ireland semi finals and have reached two all Ireland's in the past few years. Please explain how I'm mad?

JoG2

What would a man gouge to leave a man needing 10 stitches?

Canalman

Truly awful  finish by us . Deserved to lose and ultimately lucky not to do so.

Season over for us bar the shouting................ holed below the waterline.

Mayo are a powerful outfit, powerful outfit. Momentum with them.

Zulu

Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 30, 2015, 07:08:59 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:01:04 PM
Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 30, 2015, 06:32:49 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 06:24:09 PM
Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 30, 2015, 06:14:55 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 06:11:17 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 30, 2015, 05:12:57 PM
Meh. At least we have the hurling next week to look foward too.

Zzzzzzzzzzz. Stick to the soccer.

Aren't you the fella who said Kildare fans should have been happy with their 27 point defeat to Kerry? :D I don't think you're in any position to talk.

No surprise you don't understand the point I was making. You haven't made a single logically post yet - Dublin's millions blah blah blah, repeat on all posts regardless of discussion.

I don't think anyone understands how you think Kildare fans should be happy with a 27 point defeat. :D
The millions Dublin gets is the central issue in the GAA! It's leading to other teams being forced to spend millions to try to match them and it's leaving other counties miles behind.
It's not something that you'd appreciate though, maybe you should go watch some soccer. :D

It's only the central point in your mind. Oh and misquoting me doesn't help your cause.

You don't have a clue. Another one of yours was to give huge funding like Dublin get to Meath and Kildare!!!!! :D You're a joke.

Daft post alert, daft post alert. Hard to discuss things with a child-like mind. Run along now as nobody takes you seriously around here.

Bensars

Commentary said immediately after the incident it "was as a result of a getting to know you tussle with Cillian o Connor".

In Indianas swift attempt to deflect he's got the wrong man.

Hypocritical considering the amount of lectures on how football should be played.
Connolly was agitating for a scrap all day long.

Dublins true colours return today. 

INDIANA

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 30, 2015, 07:17:25 PM
Indiana you are not speaking too much about the behaviour of your own players. The carry on from McMahon was a disgrace and i hope his attempted headbutt is revisited and O`Shea didn't go down as you have said. Connolly i think would be seeing  suspension anyway with him coming down with a fist on prone mayo player earlier. keegan checked his run, a black card offence, If Connolly didn't grab Keegan and wrestle him to the ground like a  clown it could been the Mayo man been put off. And just like Donegal and Tyrone earlier in the year, you got plenty of players doing plenty of mouthing particular to O`Shea

I've spoken at length about Mc Mahon so don't start trying to deflect the argument. I wouldn't have him anywhere near the Dublin setup. It will strengthen our team if he gets banned. So please, please highlight the incident as much as possible. Mayo fans seem to think we'll miss him! We won't. Why Gavin has Mc Mahon on the team is something only Jim knows.

Keegan had no interest in playing football today. He spent his entire time trying to get Connolly sent off. And he suceeded. Went way down in my estimation as a player today.

ROC got 11 stitches- he didn't do it himself - let's hope it was accidental. But it's not what i'm hearing.

Syferus

Quote from: hardstation on August 30, 2015, 07:22:43 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:18:23 PM

I can't fathom statements like this at all. Did you actually watch last week's game or are you just using a stupid quote generator?

Kerry only just about saw off the weakest of the quarter finalists, and as usual they had to call on an unhealthy dose of cynicism to get there too.
Tyrone were the weakest of the quarter finalists? And you are getting high and mighty about stupid quotes??

Tyrone were the weakest by some distance, I didn't think that was up for debate.
Are you mad?

Just to get this clear, you're saying Tyrone are better tha Dublin, Kerry and Mayo or just some of them? If not all then which ones? I presume not Kerry as they beat them last week and I presume not Dublin as they've won national leagues and All Ireland's in the past 3 years so it must be Mayo, right? But that'd be the Mayo who comprehensively beat the Donegal team that beat Tyrone, drew with Kerry and Dublin in the last two all Ireland semi finals and have reached two all Ireland's in the past few years. Please explain how I'm mad?
Inability to follow a passage of conversation without making a dick of yourself, perhaps?

He's right and it's you that's making the dick of yourself HS.

Zulu

Quote from: hardstation on August 30, 2015, 07:22:43 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:18:23 PM

Are you mad?

Inability to follow a passage of conversation without making a dick of yourself, perhaps?

By all means help me out. I said Tyrone were the weakest of the semi finalists and you said I'm blind and mad. Is there something I'm missing from our complex discussion?

charlieTully

Quote from: INDIANA on August 30, 2015, 07:26:07 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 30, 2015, 07:17:25 PM

I've spoken at length about Mc Mahon so don't start trying to deflect the argument. I wouldn't have him anywhere near the Dublin setup. It will strengthen our team if he gets banned. So please, please highlight the incident as much as possible. Mayo fans seem to think we'll miss him! We won't. Why Gavin has Mc Mahon on the team is something only Jim knows.

Keegan had no interest in playing football today. He spent his entire time trying to get Connolly sent off. And he suceeded. Went way down in my estimation as a player today.

ROC got 11 stitches- he didn't do it himself - let's hope it was accidental. But it's not what i'm hearing.

there was a horrendous tackle from Johnny Cooper in the first half where he followed through with the boot on someones leg. should have been a straight red.