List of things that Tyrone have never done

Started by Darby, August 08, 2015, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

QuoteGreat to see you boys all sticking up for mccarron. Youse must be so proud to call him one of your own.

So what do Derry GAA  do when one of their players gets into personal difficulties?  Not that you'd know much about the Derry GAA family I expect.

JoG2

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 13, 2016, 09:23:57 PM
QuoteGreat to see you boys all sticking up for mccarron. Youse must be so proud to call him one of your own.

So what do Derry GAA  do when one of their players gets into personal difficulties?  Not that you'd know much about the Derry GAA family I expect.

Christ yer some bellend

I'm glad Mccarron was welcomed back into football,  god knows he needed it.  A few of his own were against his return,  don't forget so don't go all high and mighty on us Antrim man. Yer love in with Tyrone is cute though

redhandefender

Quote from: JoG2 on January 13, 2016, 10:22:29 PM

Christ yer some bellend

I'm glad Mccarron was welcomed back into football,  god knows he needed it.  A few of his own were against his return,  don't forget so don't go all high and mighty on us Antrim man. Yer love in with Tyrone is cute though

Well seeing how your country can't get anywhere with all your in fighting its easy to see why you don't understand us supporting our player. That's will probably be derrys biggest turn out this year!

I don't see many Derry ones coming out to support poor poor Emmet after his traumatic experience!

They may tighten up because there is a lot more to come

lickthem

Emmet McGuckin is a big strong fella and would have been better off biding his time and waiting for his opportunity to get McCarron back on the pitch.

I can't get over how serious people are taking the McKenna cup.

JoG2

Quote from: redhandefender on January 14, 2016, 08:20:39 AM

Christ yer some bellend

Well seeing how your country can't get anywhere with all your in fighting its easy to see why you don't understand us supporting our player. That's will probably be derrys biggest turn out this year!

I don't see many Derry ones coming out to support poor poor Emmet after his traumatic experience!

My point is, I supported McCarron and I'm glad he got the chance, many Tyrone people, some of his clubmen inc weren't so keen !

Emmet will learn, Barton will get cuter on the line as you have to when the opposing manager has a bag of gamesmanship tricks Sport Billy would be proud of, and it was well used to win a McKenna Cup match

sensethetone

Quote from: lickthem on January 14, 2016, 09:40:54 AM
Emmet McGuckin is a big strong fella and would have been better off biding his time and waiting for his opportunity to get McCarron back on the pitch.

I can't get over how serious people are taking the McKenna cup.

That's what most Derry supporters will say during the McKenna cup, that can be followed by it's only the league(if Derry have a poor one) then when Derry are out of the championship it's well it's time to get the real football started(yes I know the club championship is important)

It's like nobody cared all year long.

lenny

Christ yer some bellend

McCarron is just lucky that he doesn't have to come up against the modern day tyrone team under st micky because that is one team who would merciless in sledging him.

Keyboard Warrior

Debates on Tyrone cynical antics below.

https://vimeo.com/48904663

It's all their fault. I for one don't know where Micky Harte was when JFK was assassinated... co-incidence?!

redhandefender

Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on January 14, 2016, 11:43:23 AM

It's all their fault. I for one don't know where Micky Harte was when JFK was assassinated... co-incidence?!

Yeah its clear as day you can see Mickeys wee peak cap poking over the grassy nole!

BennyHarp

Quote from: lenny on January 14, 2016, 11:33:07 AM

Christ yer some bellend

McCarron is just lucky that he doesn't have to come up against the modern day tyrone team under st micky because that is one team who would merciless in sledging him.

True, because every team he played last year were nothing but respectful and sensitive to his situation.  ::) Lenny, what planet are you living on??
That was never a square ball!!

LeoMc

Quote from: JoG2 on January 14, 2016, 09:50:30 AM
Quote from: redhandefender on January 14, 2016, 08:20:39 AM

Christ yer some bellend

My point is, I supported McCarron and I'm glad he got the chance, many Tyrone people, some of his clubmen inc weren't so keen !

Emmet will learn, Barton will get cuter on the line as you have to when the opposing manager has a bag of gamesmanship tricks Sport Billy would be proud of, and it was well used to win a McKenna Cup match
It does not take a lot of cuteness to know that if you have a player at risk of getting sent off you take him off.
Mickey has been doing it for years. Hampsey was new and inexperienced so when he got booked Mickey moved him out of harms way.

red hander

Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on January 14, 2016, 11:43:23 AM

He was on the grassy knoll

Main Street

ThroughTheLaces

Personally I'd prefer Emmett to either say exactly what happened or say nothing at all. I don't think anybody benefits from speculation.

However it does seem comical the Tyrone supporters giving out about teams/players complaining. If ever there was a pot kettle situation. Complaining is only ok if you're from Tyrone because, as everybody knows, the entire island of Ireland is in a massive conspiracy to stop them from succeeding  ::)

StGallsGAA thanks for the laugh though, preaching about 'GAA family'  ;D hilarious
The apple never falls far from the tree.

Over the Bar

QuoteMcCarron is just lucky that he doesn't have to come up against the modern day tyrone team under st micky because that is one team who would merciless in sledging

Or maybe Lenny is sore from St Mickey and the boys handing Derry's ass to them on plate for more than a decade??? 🙈🙉🙊