List of things that Tyrone have never done

Started by Darby, August 08, 2015, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

BennyHarp

I haven't read the article but does McGuckin refer to his own antics which led to him and Hampsey originally getting yellow carded? Maybe McCarron just wasn't prepared to accept that same shite from him and rather than being premeditated was more a reaction to what was happening there and then on the pitch?
More fool Emmet, maybe he will learn something from all this himself. If he hadn't got the original yellow he wouldn't have found himself in that position. Running to the press is embarrassing though!
That was never a square ball!!

sensethetone

Yesterday we were reading there was nothing negative about this game, it's lazy journalism of a story.

Club Rossa

McGuckin wasn't slow in throwing his weight about with Hampsey in the 1st half.Then goes crying to the press about McCarron.Obviously he's frustrated about getting sent off but I don't think he's doing himself any favours by talking to the media about it.

skeog

omaghjoe

"I will never say what another player did, but what he did doesn't belong on a football field."

Have to laugh at this attempt to take the moral high ground when he's whinging to the press

lenny

Quote from: omaghjoe on January 13, 2016, 06:13:49 AM
"I will never say what another player did, but what he did doesn't belong on a football field."

Have to laugh at this attempt to take the moral high ground when he's whinging to the press

It's not hard to have the moral high ground over mccarron.

omaghjoe

Quote from: lenny on January 13, 2016, 06:58:37 AM

It's not hard to have the moral high ground over mccarron.

He's attempting to take the moral high ground over himself, not McCarron.
His actions (talking to the press about "something" that happened) are contradictory to what he said (I'll never say what another player did)

nrico2006

Someone should have took McGuckin aside before he made a fool of himself, and is continuing to do so.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

redhandefender

I believe Tyrone and Harte were heavily involved in the plot to frame poor Steven Avery!

Mc Guckin looks out of shape and got frustrated in the first half when he was getting bullied by Hampsey. It was obvious the type of game he was playing and harte took hampsey off for that reason. It was clear as muck both were on for a second yellow but barton's naivety showed.

Love hearing Derry one whining after getting beat, music to my ears!

Archie Mitchell

If McGuckin didn't get involved in incident in the first half which seen him and 3 other players booked then it wouldn't have been an issue.

Gaffer

And you wonder what it was he was supposed to have done which doesn't belong on a football field!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

lenny

Quote from: Gaffer on January 13, 2016, 07:40:34 PM

And you wonder what it was he was supposed to have done which doesn't belong on a football field!!!

Great to see you boys all sticking up for mccarron. Youse must be so proud to call him one of your own.

omaghjoe

Quote from: lenny on January 13, 2016, 07:48:59 PM

Great to see you boys all sticking up for mccarron. Youse must be so proud to call him one of your own.

Not even sticking up for McCarron since there is nothing to defend him against, just "something".
More just giving yer man a touch for his aimless finger pointing and hypocrisy.

But please keep talking about McCarron.

Gaffer

Quote from: lenny on January 13, 2016, 07:48:59 PM

Do you know what he was supposed to have done against Emmet that doesn't belong on a football field?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"