List of things that Tyrone have never done

Started by Darby, August 08, 2015, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omaghjoe

Quote from: The Stallion on November 06, 2015, 09:13:55 PM
Standard aggressive reaction from Tyrone supporters there.

I have no anti-Tyrone agenda. I think they have some excellent footballers and there is much to admire about Tyrone GAA. I just don't like to see the shameful sledging Tyrone players regularly indulge in. It's rather pathetic.

::)
Yeah even tho your posts suggest otherwise

What about the exTyrone player your best buds with have you got his opinion on the latest report?

BTW whats your own opinion on it... you havent even stated it, just started slaggin Tyrone off

Bo Man

Quote from: ck on November 06, 2015, 09:22:17 PM
This Teamtalk crowd are an embarrassment to the GAA and the good gaels of Tyrone!

you work for the ulster herald ck?

The Stallion

I haven't canvassed his opinion yet but no doubt he's embarrassed by the actions of many Tyrone folk.

My opinion is that it's never nice to see deplorable behaviour in the Gaa, but unfortunately it seems all to common in Tyrone.

BennyHarp

Quote from: The Stallion on November 06, 2015, 10:41:41 PM
I haven't canvassed his opinion yet but no doubt he's embarrassed by the actions of many Tyrone folk.

My opinion is that it's never nice to see deplorable behaviour in the Gaa, but unfortunately it seems all to common in Tyrone.

What have Tyrone done in this instance?
That was never a square ball!!

Snapchap

This Teamtalk crowd are an embarrassment to the GAA and the good gaels of Tyrone!

For accurately reporting on a GAA story?

omaghjoe

Quote from: The Stallion on November 06, 2015, 10:41:41 PM

::) Course thats right, was his name Enda Muldoon by any chance?

Could you give even the slightest bit of detail as to what you dont like Tyrone did in this case. If not I will continue to assume you are assuming Tyrone did something wrong based on the fact that its...Tyrone

Il Bomber Destro

You are embarrassment to the GAA and good gaels, care to clarify this comment at all now?

5. The Ulster council "we'll keep the statement private" approach says plenty without saying anything (IMO!) It says the incident happened but we have no independent proof so want to put it to bed. (Without proof players can't be suspended)

BennyHarp

I know I keeping going on about Declan Bonner, but he is staggering me by how much of an idiot he has made if himself over this. He has now commented that he is upset by the media reporting on this issue! Does the man not realise that he is virtually solely responsible for how this all turned out and the level of media coverage it received.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/donegal-minor-manager-declan-bonner-upset-by-media-coverage-1.2418992

ck

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 07, 2015, 06:51:34 AM

You are embarrassment to the GAA and good gaels, care to clarify this comment at all now?

5. The Ulster council "we'll keep the statement private" approach says plenty without saying anything (IMO!) It says the incident happened but we have no independent proof so want to put it to bed. (Without proof players can't be suspended)

What you on about?
This teamtalk crowd have spun a story to suit a very very biased Tyrone agenda. I would expect this from an idiot on a high stool full of pints but not from a GAA publication. Perhaps on this occasion they are one in the same. I also find Bonners comments irresponsible.

BennyHarp

Quote from: ck on November 07, 2015, 01:27:57 PM

What you on about?
This teamtalk crowd have spun a story to suit a very very biased Tyrone agenda. I would expect this from an idiot on a high stool full of pints but not from a GAA publication. Perhaps on this occasion they are one in the same. I also find Bonners comments irresponsible.

Sorry, just to clarify! Which part of the story did they report so inaccurately to warrant being called an embarrassment to the GAA?

Snapchap

Quote from: ck on November 07, 2015, 01:27:57 PM

What you on about?
Spun a story? They reported that the Ulster Council investigation concluded that the sledging about a player's father's death didn't happen and this report has proven to be 100% accurate.

The Stallion

Really disappointing but not at all surprising to see so many Tyrone folk aren't prepared to admit there is a problem with players' frankly shameful behaviour in the county. I have no problem criticising such incidents within my own county.

I can only hope we see an end to the appalling incidents which are clearly condoned if not actively encouraged within Tyrone.

rrhf

Quote from: The Stallion on November 07, 2015, 02:25:58 PM
Really disappointing but not at all surprising to see so many Tyrone folk aren't prepared to admit there is a problem with players' frankly shameful behaviour in the county. I have no problem criticising such incidents within my own county.

I can only hope we see an end to the appalling incidents which are clearly condoned if not actively encouraged within Tyrone.

Stop sledging Tyrone. .

redhandefender

Quote from: The Stallion on November 07, 2015, 02:25:58 PM

your comment like your county are totally irrelevant! you have a genuine thug in as manager now who suits your counties image perfectlt

The Stallion

I accept criticism of Barton. I don't think he is a good manager at all and I disagree with his views on many football matters.

See how it's possible to think for yourself rather than blindly defend the indefensible Tyrone folk?