List of things that Tyrone have never done

Started by Darby, August 08, 2015, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: deiseach on August 10, 2015, 04:01:53 PM
Quote from: mackers on August 10, 2015, 04:00:17 PM
Let's back up the fecking truck here......my point is about Harte and HIS religious beliefs....not MINE!!

If Mickey Harte was a Jew, a religion that counsels against turning the other cheek, his actions would not bug you. Is that fair?

Ah.

But if RTE was Charie Hebdo would we all have badges, #JesuisRTE at every match?  :D
MWWSI 2017

Soup an Samajiz

all this talk whenever and contentious issue arises about how men should be "disgraced" and its "appalling" and all this indignation... absolute dung. If there is one thing I can see past in this hole issue is Micky Harte tellin the RTE to go to frig, inappropriate messages about his daughter are beyond the beyond and whatever course he takes is up to him, id say RTE definitely don't do anything to endear themselves to him anyway with Brolly and the likes spoutin shite.
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

deiseach

Quote from: mackers on August 10, 2015, 04:04:33 PM
Let's back up the fecking truck here......my point is about Harte and HIS religious beliefs....not MINE!!

If Mickey Harte was a Jew, a religion that counsels against turning the other cheek, his actions would not bug you. Is that fair?
Yea....  ::)

You've not given this any thought beyond Armagh Good Tyrone Bad.

armaghniac

In fairness, Mickey trains his teams to fall to ground and get out of the way, not perhaps turning the other cheek but obviously not an aggressive move........

He too is staying out of RTÉ's way.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ck

All I heard in last 24hrs are ex Tyrone players claiming that Harte doesn't encourage diving/cynical play. I didn't hear any of them say that he discouraged it though!

BennyHarp

Quote from: ck on August 10, 2015, 11:13:58 PM
All I heard in last 24hrs are ex Tyrone players claiming that Harte doesn't encourage diving/cynical play. I didn't hear any of them say that he discouraged it though!

Ah ffs!  ::)
That was never a square ball!!

omaghjoe

The f**kin bastid!  ::)

ck

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 10, 2015, 11:27:24 PM

My point being, that Tyrone are always accused of cynical play and these incidents seem to consistently follow Tyrone around.. I have yet to hear Mickey Harte say any of it is wrong and condemn it outright. he defends his players to the hilt, which I can understand but this also would suggest that Harte is quite happy for it all to happen and whilst it may not be coached, it's certainly is not discouraged.

Also, if the antics of Gavin Devlin on the line on Saturday night (and all through the C'ship) are anything to go by I can only imagine how Tyrone are "coached". He was an out and out disgrace.

Armamike

Devlin gets very riled up. Harte may well miss the cool head of Tony Donnelly when the pressure gets turned up a notch the next day.
That's just, like your opinion man.

reddgnhand

Quote from: ck on August 11, 2015, 12:11:05 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 10, 2015, 11:27:24 PM

My point being, that Tyrone are always accused of cynical play and these incidents seem to consistently follow Tyrone around.. I have yet to hear Mickey Harte say any of it is wrong and condemn it outright. he defends his players to the hilt, which I can understand but this also would suggest that Harte is quite happy for it all to happen and whilst it may not be coached, it's certainly is not discouraged.

Also, if the antics of Gavin Devlin on the line on Saturday night (and all through the C'ship) are anything to go by I can only imagine how Tyrone are "coached". He was an out and out disgrace.

That must be the Maghery blood in him😊. What did he do? I didn't see it.

yellowcard

What did Devlin do? Dooher was a similar disgrace on the line for the U-21s this year sledging opposition players constantly. Its a malaise and culture that runs through Tyrone football. And Harte can easily put a stop to it by instructing his players that it is not how he wants his team to play. He mightn't coach it but he doesn't appear to discourage it either.

Soup an Samajiz

Quote from: yellowcard on August 11, 2015, 01:44:36 PM
What did Devlin do? Dooher was a similar disgrace on the line for the U-21s this year sledging opposition players constantly. Its a malaise and culture that runs through Tyrone football. And Harte can easily put a stop to it by instructing his players that it is not how he wants his team to play. He mightn't coach it but he doesn't appear to discourage it either.

sick of all the sensationalist dung that be's spouted constantly as though Tyrone are any worse than any other county or club team anywher across the country. All this so called "shocked and appalled" bullshit is just media driven and you sheep just follow along all the way to the point where you're actually starting to believe your own nonsense.

I've experienced first hand the lies and hypocrisy of the so-called holier-than-thou camp and believe me they have all been found very wanting if held up to their own "high moral standards"... absolute crap
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

reddgnhand

Can you back up what you are saying? Did McGeeney have any control over what happened to Davy Byrne? Just comparing like.

muppet

Quote from: Soup an Samajiz on August 11, 2015, 01:58:52 PM

sick of all the sensationalist dung that be's spouted constantly as though Tyrone are any worse than any other county or club team anywher across the country. All this so called "shocked and appalled" bullshit is just media driven and you sheep just follow along all the way to the point where you're actually starting to believe your own nonsense.

I've experienced first hand the lies and hypocrisy of the so-called holier-than-thou camp and believe me they have all been found very wanting if held up to their own "high moral standards"... absolute crap

Oh go on, tell us......
MWWSI 2017