New Law Firm in Dublin (shameless plug!)

Started by southdown, August 03, 2015, 07:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southdown

I am sorry in advance for the shameless plus on here!

I have opened up my new firm in Dublin, if any board members wish to get in touch then please do so using the website below.

www.rogerssolicitors.ie

I will do my best to assist anybody in anyway that I can, especially the good members of this board.  No doubt this will attract one or two smart comments on here as I don't think Solicitors are overly popular on this board!  But any recommendations etc are much appreciated.

ziggysego

Good luck with your new venture southdown, hope it goes well for you.
Testing Accessibility

CD

Good luck with it Southdown! 99.99% of lawyers give the rest of you a bad name! ;)
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

David McKeown

2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

bennydorano

Southdown going to work downsouth, symmetry there or something, bound to be good luck!

brokencrossbar1

Best of luck lad, who do we contact though, Mr Rogers?  Mrs Rogers?  A wee personal profile wouldn't go amiss!!

Shamrock Shore

Good luck with that southdown.

PM me if you want to have a firm of accountants to hand in case of emergency!! I can rush there with a calculator.

I would reciprocate of course.

magpie seanie

Good luck with your business. I'm sure there are many members of this board who will require legal representation from time to time!!!

trileacman

Any chance you'd get Sean Quinn off?

sincerely,
us border folk.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

AZOffaly

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 04, 2015, 11:53:40 AM
Good luck with your business. I'm sure there are many members of this board who will require legal representation from time to time!!!

This entire board may need legal representation!