Kerry V Tyrone Fodder AISF 23rd August 2015

Started by never kickt a ball, August 02, 2015, 04:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Tommo2

I think Tyrone should put a man-marker on Bryan Sheehan. its amazing how many scores come from him playing in good quality ball as well as high lofted ball on top of Star. He never gets the same praise as the other forwards and is often given loads of room from midfield to the 45. Plus, if McNabb or someone of that ilk could unsettle him and take his mind off the game, maybe he would wilt a little and miss some frees.

Estimator

Quote from: Tommo2 on August 19, 2015, 08:59:47 AM
I think Tyrone should put a man-marker on Bryan Sheehan. its amazing how many scores come from him playing in good quality ball as well as high lofted ball on top of Star. He never gets the same praise as the other forwards and is often given loads of room from midfield to the 45. Plus, if McNabb or someone of that ilk could unsettle him and take his mind off the game, maybe he would wilt a little and miss some frees.
Can't believe you are suggesting more 'Dark Arts' after the media furore surrounding Tyrone over the last few weeks ;D
Ulster League Champions 2009

Tommo2

Quote from: Estimator on August 19, 2015, 10:14:49 AM
Can't believe you are suggesting more 'Dark Arts' after the media furore surrounding Tyrone over the last few weeks ;D

No dark arts suggested!! Just a man-marking job. He always seems to have the freedom of Croke Park. I would be interested to see how he performs with someone marking him for 70 mins. I think it would be a good tactic to curb his influence, which in turn would limit good quality ball going into the full forward line.

Don't try and shit-stir.

headoftheroad

That suggestion shows what the Tyrone people are all about. Still advocating cheating after the McCann hair affair

Applesisapples

If the mods can't deal with the paddyslabber and the other WUM's who have come on here recently then it is probably best just to ignore their pathetic contributions...computerised sledging!

paddyoslabs

thats it go crying you knob,we are entitled to post here just like you,if you dont like hearing the truth about yere brand of football,then tough.of course you can ignore us,no one stopping you.

BennyHarp

Quote from: paddyoslabs on August 19, 2015, 10:50:40 AM
thats it go crying you knob,we are entitled to post here just like you,if you dont like hearing the truth about yere brand of football,then tough.of course you can ignore us,no one stopping you.

It makes me laugh how hypocritical you lads are. You come on here with your abusive language and aggressive tone to complain about the aggressive and abusive brand of football played by Tyrone. You lads are sat in the comfort of your own bedroom and can't control your aggression yet you criticise lads displaying aggression in the midst of a winner takes all, white hot championship battle. Like I said before, let the adults talk about football, stick to your play station!
That was never a square ball!!

grounded

Most of the hype so far for the kerry team comes down to their big win over Kildare. I'm just not convinced that we should take that much from that game. Sundays game will be a huge step up in terms of intensity and the quality of the opposition. Kerry were able to dominate midfield,  tyrone will flood that sector with players and fight for every ball. I see the game playing out very much like last year's aif, abiet with a little more scoring threat from both sides. For me kerry''s forwards offer that little bit more particularly when it comes to scoring goals which tend to win these type of games. Saying that I'm not convinced with their back line and I feel Tyrone 's nippy forwards could potentially exploit their lack of pace. Really looking forward to it.

Soup an Samajiz

boys this isn't facebook, stop the insults they're pointless and just anoyin, just discuss football without the "you's are tramps" attitude please, just turnin into a nonsense.

I honestly do see McCann playin this weekend, and for Tyrone's sake he will have to, there's no doubting he has just about the worst kickin feet in the country but as a ball carrier and counter attacking at speed - he is absolutely vital to the team. Reminds me very much of Dublin's Jack McCaffery
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

paddyoslabs

Benny I like you, have no problem what so ever with aggression,in fact tipp hurlers could of done with a bit of it last sunday,I have however a problem with thugs playing our games,Iam just calling it as I see it,same as the other posters who have a problem with Tyrone,sorry if I come across as aggressive,but too sledge a chap over the death of his father,and to spit at people,having numbers of girlfriends insulting mothers etc,cant be excectable,can it?sure talk about the match,but dont ignore the elephant in the room.if thats not ok here,well then I will go back to the hurling thread,fyi.tyrone are even getting a mention on the hurling threads,so done bash us newbies,look aroud the site.

Estimator

Quote from: Tommo2 on August 19, 2015, 10:28:08 AM
Quote from: Estimator on August 19, 2015, 10:14:49 AM

No dark arts suggested!! Just a man-marking job. He always seems to have the freedom of Croke Park. I would be interested to see how he performs with someone marking him for 70 mins. I think it would be a good tactic to curb his influence, which in turn would limit good quality ball going into the full forward line.

Don't try and shit-stir.

I thought the inverted commas smiley face would be a handy visual to show that I was joking, but it seems that some of you Tyrone lads have really lost your sense of humour about any comments made regarding Tyrone and their infamous 'Dark Side'
Ulster League Champions 2009

Applesisapples

It is one thing expressing a dislike for Tyrone's style of football but references to Nordies(or freestaters for that matter) Brits, UK championships etc is nothing short of racist sectarian sledging and takes away from any serious contribution posters make. Of course calling someone a knob is also a mature and reasoned argument. For the record I am not from Tyrone and I don't condone violence on the GAA field. But Tyrone aren't the only perpetrators of diving or violence and as a keen follower of hurling I can say some of the belts delivered in this years championship make the handbags in football look tame by comparison. 

omagh_gael

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 19, 2015, 05:14:10 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on August 18, 2015, 10:39:55 PM
Quote from: Ciarrai_thuaidh on August 18, 2015, 10:37:08 PM
Are there moderators here or what's the story? Have asked this before I'm sure..cos if shite like the above is ok, then we might aswell forget about it.

Exactly, I have been checking out the Kerry board all week, some good football chat there sans infants.

Where's the Kerry board?

http://kerrygaa.proboards.com/thread/5816/kerry-tyrone?page=10