Kerry V Tyrone Fodder AISF 23rd August 2015

Started by never kickt a ball, August 02, 2015, 04:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 09, 2015, 04:01:13 PM
At that game myself in the canal end, wasnt too many Tyrone people cheering for Derry, hardly mattered anyway!

And in the Hogan Stand that I saw lots of Derry wans take off their Derry jersey after the minor game to reveal a Dublin one underneath.  ::)

What's your point caller?

cicfada

For the first time since 1978 I will be shouting for Kerry the next day. Tyrone are a poor example to youngsters who want to play Gaelic football. And lest anyone thinks that mc cann's antics were a first off, Aidan  o Mahony of Kerry did the exact same thing to get Donncha o Connor of cork sent off in Croke park a few years ago. It's just that Kerry at least try to play positive football and therefore in my opinion are the lesser of the two evils. Besides I want Mayo to beat them in the final anyway. I think Kerry might find it hard to beat Tyrone though as when Tyrone want to play football they are very good. Kerry to win though by 5 or 6 based on their ability to score from long range.

Wildweasel74

I expect that big hateful bollix Donaghy to dominate the aerial battle resulting in a  few goals for Kerry. Kerry have the better forwards but you never know , its all on the day look at Dublin V Donegal last year

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: 5 Sams on August 09, 2015, 06:26:33 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on August 09, 2015, 05:10:56 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on August 09, 2015, 05:05:39 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on August 09, 2015, 04:47:08 PM
We'll need to be very disciplined in this game and not let Kerry and their antics interfere with us imposing our footballing game on them. The Southern media will be in overdrive after what happened yesterday, we need to win this one for the Derrytresk lads and for the biased and hypocritical horseshit that has been circulated in the media over the years about Tyrone.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I have a feeling this poor creatur is serious!

Anyone who was at the 05 final knows the special treatment Canavan came in for from Tom O'Sullivan where we as goaded, taunted and attacked for the full game but of course we heard nothing about it due to the blindness some people have in respect to Kerry. Peter The Great came up with a superb 1-01 from play and Tyrone became All Ireland Champions.

Kerry had no problem lowering the blade against us but still it wasn't enough. The attempts the Southern media have made to try and devalue our achievements doesn't sit well with me.

This was the bit I laughed at..."we need to win this one for the Derrytresk lads".... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Derrytresk had their name sullied because of the aggressive and trampish Kerry outfit couldn't take their beating with a semblance of class, they lowered the game they were involved in with their antics and they didn't like the outcome of that.

muppet

To those who think no one complained about Aidan O'Mahony at the time:

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=9096.0

27 pages of it.
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on August 09, 2015, 08:12:19 PM
To those who think no one complained about Aidan O'Mahony at the time:

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=9096.0

27 pages of it.

I have no problem with people vilifying Tiernan McCann for what he did, it was wrong and it's not nice to see. It's sad that people are using to drag Tyrone through the mud, Kerry have as much shady shit through the years but seem to avoid any sort of connection to these acts.

Rodman

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 09, 2015, 08:02:38 PM
I expect that big hateful bollix Donaghy to dominate the aerial battle resulting in a  few goals for Kerry. Kerry have the better forwards but you never know , its all on the day look at Dublin V Donegal last year

Just like he did in 2008....not!  I wish the McMahons were still playing so they could put Donaghy in their back pocket again,oh wait...

Wildweasel74

were the McMahons not playing when you played them in the qualfiers a few years back?

BennyHarp

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 09, 2015, 09:48:53 PM
were the McMahons not playing when you played them in the qualfiers a few years back?

Joe was midfield Justy wasn't playing.
That was never a square ball!!

Darby

Quote from: 5 Sams on August 09, 2015, 05:05:39 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on August 09, 2015, 04:47:08 PM
We'll need to be very disciplined in this game and not let Kerry and their antics interfere with us imposing our footballing game on them. The Southern media will be in overdrive after what happened yesterday, we need to win this one for the Derrytresk lads and for the biased and hypocritical horseshit that has been circulated in the media over the years about Tyrone.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I have a feeling this poor creatur is serious!
This would be Ulsterman from Hogan Stand forum.

paddyoslabs

hopefully kerry will knock this vile scum out with a bit to spare

red hander

Quote from: paddyoslabs on August 09, 2015, 11:27:18 PM

Crawl back under that stone you came from

Scoring Zone

Perfect example of a sensationalist over reaction and poor judgement - this would not be out of place in the back row upper their of the away end in a soccer stadium with louts spitting vitriol back and forth, u are a disgrace and anybody else who uses that to describe any GAA team.

Football in general has never been as good in terms of athleticism, long range scores, tackling and speed yet we focus on the negatives ( sure there are a few glaring examples to be completely irradiated) a good look at all-Ireland gold and it is organised thuggery with crude skills barring a few special players. but back to the present, if you match up player for player in the two sides it's very very close, Kerry should be fresher but I think tyrone will be jumping out of there skin to get at Kerry and that will lead to a quality game

SkillfulBill

Looking forward to this one. Kerry looked pretty awsome the last day out a team full of house hold names. Tyrone are still a bit of an unknown quantity and I find it interesting that people make remarks like they are not as good as the previous team etc. There are a lot of similarities to the 03 side in that they had a few of the exceptional talents of the side from the 90's canavan, Dooher and cavlan mixed in with young hungry players who had known a lot of sucess at underage and Harte at the helm. I think Tyrone 2015 might just surprise a few people in AISF and Kerry may not just be as good as there facial win over Kildare made them out to be its easy to look outstanding against a team which had raised the white flag early on. It will be interesting to see just how good their half forward line and midfield are when they are under the pressure that Tyrone will subject them to. Kerry's fullback line is a little suspect to fast moving forwards.

paddyoslabs

Quote from: red hander on August 09, 2015, 11:47:27 PM

Crawl back under that stone you came from
[/
came from no rock boy,Truth is bitter,yere the most hated in Ireland......A disgrace