Tyrone V Monaghan AIQF 2015

Started by never kickt a ball, August 01, 2015, 08:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omaghjoe

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 08, 2015, 06:46:43 PM
I've only read about 2 pages here as at the match but a lot of posters showing their true colours of how they feel about Tyrone.

I know its gas!

;D

Itchy

Stew - Tyrone were shocking today but if you think Armagh are any better you have orange blinkers on. I think a rule to review matches and hand out bans for this appalling cowardly diving is badly needed

Keepthefaith93

Wildweasel74

be nearly as cowardly as lying down trying to get a man sent off, just watching a replay of that now, Thats straight in front of Duffy, cant you not be booked for unsportmanlike conduct, it gets more shocking the more you see it.

INDIANA

Said pre game Tyrone would win because Monaghan have only one elite forward

Despite all the insults from Monaghan fans . I was proved right

Again

tyssam5

Quote from: stew on August 08, 2015, 06:48:17 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 06:44:40 PM
Quote from: stew on August 08, 2015, 06:37:53 PM
Quote from: Whishtup on August 08, 2015, 06:33:58 PM
Memories are short lads.  (Kerry's antics to close out game against Mayo last year-diving, feigning, brawl starting, timewasting-of course that was deemed to be cuteness, experience, desire to win) We are a country of whingers and winners-I know what side I prefer to be on.  Bring on Kerry!

Not at all, Kerry will from time to time resort to the dark arts, you hoors are always at it.

Big Sean should be made play in a shirt at this stage, a big soft shite!

They're not at it because they playing matches that are as good as walkovers. In a tight game they are the worst of the lot

Monaghan were flat out with the dirt all day today but Marty duffy and most of your good selfs choose to ignore it but yous have no problem noticing Tyrone reacting to it. And if you want me to be honest they reacted pretty well

Speed of the leader, speed of the pack, this starts with Harte, obviously a lot of their fans are fine with the sc**bag tactics they employ, speaks volumes.

You sound obsessed! Love it.

Gaffer

Why was yer man ruffling McCann's hair for anyway?

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Gaffer

Stew's excellent entertainment here when Tyrone win!!

One can only imagine what it was like for him in 03 and 05!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

red hander

No one likes us... WE DON'T CARE

TheGateKeeper

Quote from: Gaffer on August 08, 2015, 07:11:25 PM
Why was yer man ruffling McCann's hair for anyway?

Bit of sledgin; telling him that 'Snips' just isnt worth the money any more!
;)

redcard

Quote from: Gaffer on August 08, 2015, 07:13:40 PM
Stew's excellent entertainment here when Tyrone win!!

One can only imagine what it was like for him in 03 and 05!!!

TBF it's all the Armagh supporters who are aggravated by Tyrone winning

LeoMc

Whilst I would take no pride in McCanns actions is it any worse than some of the late and blind side hits that took place, both in this game and in plenty of others up and down the Country?
If the GAA were to hand out retrospective bans consistently for such gamesmanship I would be more than happy to see him get a long ban but whilst he tried to take a man out of the game he did not try to physically injure him to do so.

Bensars

Quote from: INDIANA on August 08, 2015, 07:09:50 PM
Said pre game Tyrone would win because Monaghan have only one elite forward

Despite all the insults from Monaghan fans . I was proved right

Again

100% right. All the rest is just seethe. Primarily from Armagh.

Semi final ..... Everything's a bonus now .... Kerry huge favorites

Stall the Bailer

Quote from: Main Street on August 08, 2015, 05:48:46 PM
Tyrone were easily the best team out there, made it look easy bringing the ball from the back to front, from the short kick out or the long kick out and creating good scoring chances. Monaghan were beaten in most areas of the game and didn't deserve anything better than what the final scoreline said.
Fair play Main Street (usually you are trying to get a rise out if us, but gracious in defeat), would agree with this. The best I seen Tyrone play for an long time, they made Monaghan look very flat and short of ideas.

Poor from McCann the way he went down, but Hughes deserved his red card for the punch on Donnelly.
Sad how a lot of biased posters here jump two feet in, to only discuss McCann's hair flick and not the game as a whole.

Well done Tyrone, roll on Kerry

naka

Thought Tyrone the better side with a lot more options and indeed will last longer than donegal this year
Alas though their style leaves a sour taste
Was at a juvenile match today and couldn't believe the distain held for them by most  managers and every one there was from the north

Will be interesting how they get on against Kerry
For one thing it won't be a cakewalk for the kingdom