Tyrone V Monaghan AIQF 2015

Started by never kickt a ball, August 01, 2015, 08:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: screenexile on August 09, 2015, 12:48:11 AM
It's fairly clear lads ...

1. Tyrone dominated Monaghan from start to finish no question.

2. Cavanagh tried to decapitate a Monaghan player and then tried to proclaim his innocence for some unknown reason.

3. Monaghan (particularly Finlay when he came on) lost the run of themselves and should have had at least 2 men red carded.

4. Tyrone lay down like Children... Cavanagh (what? No he's not a diver)... The lad who got black carded who actually changed the angle of his run to collide with Hughes and tried ed to get him black carded... McCann (well covered and still no reasonable defence from the inbreds).

5. Trampish behaviour from McNabb digging McManus in the ribs and McMahon being generally a cnut throughout the game.

Anyway all we should be taking about is number 1 but Tyrone just can't do winning with grace. They were well on top in the game why the nonsense?? Also why does Saint Mickey Opus Dei I'm wile Holy Harte send his players out to do this shit? Its been going on for 12 years now how do hos hands continue to be kept clean with this nonsense he sends his players out to execute?

The blanket defence is one thing but sending your players out to sledge/dive/sly dig the opponent is not in the spirit of the game and while you can understand it when teams are getting beat well I find it hard to condone when your team is winning comfortably.

The only salvation is Tyrone are not at the Kerry/Dublin/Mayo level... Thank God!!!

Hmmm.

The reaction of the in-breds and the apple chompers is amusing.

What Finlay did was worse than anything that went on elsewhere.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Darby

For the record, Tyrone were without question the better team. I just think they're classless, that's all.

ONeill

Quote from: Darby on August 09, 2015, 12:54:22 AM
For the record, Tyrone were without question the better team. I just think they're classless, that's all.

All of them?

omagh_gael

Screenexile, point number 2 has been raised continuously all evening but surely this happens in every game that's ever been played i.e. the tackler trying to downplay his indiscretion? Is it any different than a soccer player trying to cod the ref into saying he played the ball first in a heavy challenge?

muppet

Quote from: Darby on August 09, 2015, 12:54:22 AM

You are a Kerryman.  ;D

MWWSI 2017

screenexile

Quote from: ONeill on August 09, 2015, 12:53:21 AM

2. Cavanagh tried to decapitate a Monaghan player and then tried to proclaim his innocence for some unknown reason.

3. Monaghan (particularly Finlay when he came on) lost the run of themselves and should have had at least 2 men red carded.

4. Tyrone lay down like Children... Cavanagh (what? No he's not a diver)... The lad who got black carded who actually changed the angle of his run to collide with Hughes and tried ed to get him black carded... McCann (well covered and still no reasonable defence from the inbreds).

5. Trampish behaviour from McNabb digging McManus in the ribs and McMahon being generally a cnut throughout the game.

Anyway all we should be taking about is number 1 but Tyrone just can't do winning with grace. They were well on top in the game why the nonsense?? Also why does Saint Mickey Opus Dei I'm wile Holy Harte send his players out to do this shit? Its been going on for 12 years now how do hos hands continue to be kept clean with this nonsense he sends his players out to execute?

The blanket defence is one thing but sending your players out to sledge/dive/sly dig the opponent is not in the spirit of the game and while you can understand it when teams are getting beat well I find it hard to condone when your team is winning comfortably.

The only salvation is Tyrone are not at the Kerry/Dublin/Mayo level... Thank God!!!

Hmmm.

Was it worse than McNabb having a sneaky dig into McManus' ribs??

omagh_gael

Furthermore, the punch on Ritchie Donnelly that immediately preceded Tiarnan-gate has been airbrushed completely. In the videos of the hair grab Duffy was already running towards Hughes. We don't know if he was going to be issuing a card before he made contact with McCann.

Btw, I am in no way condoning McCann's actions here.

Darby

Hmmm.

ALL IS FORGIVEN THEN!

Gabriel_Hurl

It's been 20 years since Clones. Let it go man.

screenexile

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 09, 2015, 12:56:15 AM
Screenexile, point number 2 has been raised continuously all evening but surely this happens in every game that's ever been played i.e. the tackler trying to downplay his indiscretion? Is it any different than a soccer player trying to cod the ref into saying he played the ball first in a heavy challenge?

He's a seasoned experienced player... He blatantly caught the Monaghan player high why the need to constantly yap protesting his innocence?? 90% of players when they make a bad tackle hold their hand up Cavanagh consistently does himself no favours!!

ONeill

Quote from: screenexile on August 09, 2015, 12:58:54 AM

Hmmm.

Was it worse than McNabb having a sneaky dig into McManus' ribs??

Face v Ribs?

omagh_gael

Screen, it was McNamee that gave the dig in the ribs. Finlay slid in and boxed Cavanagh on the back on the skull, equal if not worse IMO.

screenexile

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 09, 2015, 01:01:26 AM

It's been 20 years since Clones. Let it go man.

Holy f**k it is too. . . That's as balanced as I can be. I've yet to witness anyone poke a hole in anything I've stated.

INDIANA

Hmmm.

I just shake my head at times at how a system can throw out so many good players who are better skilled then 99% of the country and also teach them to be blackguards in the same fashion.

It's too well orchestrated and too common for it to be anything else.

Mickey Harte must watch the the 97 semi final versus Meath every weekend after Mass.

I know some Tyrone fans who hate it and then there is the rest who instantly go on the defence and bring up the usual rubbish about soccer and other teams. Forget them you're responsible for your own team.

Mc Nabb has replaced Gormley as the Undertaker in the Tyrone defence. Sean Cavanagh hit the ground so often today he must be in training for a Tough mudder Run.

Rory Beggan will shake his head tomorrow, Paul Finlay just look at MMA for a few years and Mc Cann - well regardless of whatever he achieves in his football career he'll have toe deal with sniper jokes for the rest of his life

For 60 minutes it promised a lot. The last 20 was a disgrace.

ONeill

Explain what McMahon did that was so ghastly?