Mayo v Donegal Saturday August 8th, 2015 Páirc an Chrócaigh

Started by From the Bunker, July 31, 2015, 02:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

DJGaliv

Farrandeelin

Safe travelling to all. Not confident, hope the lads put in a good performance later to prove m wrong.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mayo4Sam14

You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

macdanger2

Looking forward to today, should be two good games

Mayo by 3 with at least one controversial incident

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 08, 2015, 08:31:42 AM
Safe travelling to all. Not confident, hope the lads put in a good performance later to prove m wrong.

Yeah, leave in good time and don't try to make up time on the road. Safe journey to all! Raining already in the west. Rain is supposed to head East as the day progresses. Hopefully it stay dry for all games.

Ballaghman

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 08, 2015, 08:51:04 AM

Yeah, leave in good time and don't try to make up time on the road. Safe journey to all! Raining already in the west. Rain is supposed to head East as the day progresses. Hopefully it stay dry for all games.

Still bone dry in East Mayo Bunk, there's still (slight) hope we won't get soaked!

From the Bunker

Quote from: Ballaghman on August 08, 2015, 10:31:14 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on August 08, 2015, 08:51:04 AM

Still bone dry in East Mayo Bunk, there's still (slight) hope we won't get soaked!

Pissing here in Ballyvary at the moment! Not a good sign for later on!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

From the Bunker

Quote from: BluestackBoy on August 07, 2015, 09:43:51 AM
Quote from: macdanger2 on August 07, 2015, 08:58:50 AM
Something that was posted on another thread:
QuoteWe'll be up against three counties from Ulster on Saturday
Just wondering if the Tyrone / Monaghan fans will be supporting their neighbours on Saturday?? I would have thought that they will as there wouldn't be much antagonism between Donegal and either of the others

We might scrap like cats amongst ourselves but when faced with a challenge from cocky southerners we usually present a united front ;D ;D ;D

We'll bring a few Basque Flags to make ye ''Northerners'' more at home with the enemy!  :P

INDIANA

Mayo4Sam14

60k tickets sold already, more will be sold on the day (5-10k?) Should be a great atmosphere
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

The Hill is Blue

Best of luck to all supporters travelling to Croker today. Enjoy your day in Dublin (although most of you are probably living here already ;)). It will be a great day for some and devastating for others but anyway stay safe.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

galwayman

Really looking forward to this one.
Hope it lives up to the hype.
I think Mayo will win by more than 3 points