Author Topic: Android Boxes  (Read 165873 times)

TabClear

• View Profile
Re: Android Boxes
« Reply #1755 on: September 27, 2019, 05:01:07 PM »
Youíre quite correct there General. It was you who gave me his details and I thank you for that

he has a bit of a screw loose but his system is impressive. jaysus i laughed at his facebook postings last night. His android app is also working tip top now. have the rugby on here on the phone

My supplier told me iptv gone forever and no point looking for it. Whose this lad youse are talking about might get him to provide it.

Is it actually? All the talk I heard from boys over the years bragging how they were getting Sky sports for £5 a month and how I was a big eejit for paying for sky.

Sounds like your mates are on the ball!  ;) ;)

Dougal Maguire

• View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: September 27, 2019, 05:37:01 PM »
I donít remember bragging about it
Careful now

thebar

• View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: September 27, 2019, 06:09:04 PM »
Youíre quite correct there General. It was you who gave me his details and I thank you for that

he has a bit of a screw loose but his system is impressive. jaysus i laughed at his facebook postings last night. His android app is also working tip top now. have the rugby on here on the phone
You said it  ;D
My supplier told me iptv gone forever and no point looking for it. Whose this lad youse are talking about might get him to provide it.

Is it actually? All the talk I heard from boys over the years bragging how they were getting Sky sports for £5 a month and how I was a big eejit for paying for sky.

DrinkingHarp

• View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: September 28, 2019, 11:01:44 PM »
With IPTV can you have multiple tvs showing different channels at the same time? Would you need multiple boxes/devices?

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: September 28, 2019, 11:30:58 PM »
With IPTV can you have multiple tvs showing different channels at the same time? Would you need multiple boxes/devices?

Aye it can be done with multiple devices and multiroom subs,. If you haven't been following the last few pages now isn't the best time to be looking in to it..

hardstation

• On a cold and misty morning on the Anagaire bridge
    • View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #1760 on: September 28, 2019, 11:41:49 PM »
Whatís the story with everyoneís service? Mine has been up and down although it seems the provider is targeting weekends to have it running as well as possible. Today was almost like there was never a problem. In fact, the streaming is much better than before. Possibly due to reduced numbers.
Iíve never once contacted him as Iím sure every pain in the hole is bending his ear. There appears to be a pile of work being done in the background and for what I pay Iím getting plenty of value.

Dougal Maguire

• View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: September 29, 2019, 01:14:52 AM »
Iíve got 2 suppliers. 1 is off the radar the other has been busting a gut. He had a restricted service up and running but he was struggling and it seems to have gone off tonight. I trust him. Patience is the watchword
Careful now

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: September 29, 2019, 07:21:55 AM »
It's not patience, it's blind hope.
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: September 29, 2019, 09:16:21 AM »
Does this mean we'll have to start paying full price for stuff?

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: September 29, 2019, 09:28:40 AM »
Does this mean we'll have to start paying full price for stuff?

It's still an evolving situation but usually where theres a will there's a way...

Cavan19

• View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: September 29, 2019, 09:31:02 AM »
My provider went down for the first few days like the rest but is back up and running now with everything except VOD.  I would have him at the top of the league off providers for the information giving while it was offline and and quality of the streams.

I don't know if anyone else here uses him he is based down in Munster.

Dougal Maguire

• View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: September 29, 2019, 09:39:07 AM »
It's not patience, it's blind hope.
That too
Careful now

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: September 29, 2019, 07:12:04 PM »
There are smart men out there who are busting their balls to get this up and running again. Very lucrative as they well know. My money is on them

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: September 29, 2019, 07:44:13 PM »
The good ones are back. The ones that choose their course poorly are in bother and from what I am hearing is quite a few have legged it.

Iptv will not die as easily as cardsharing.

Solo_run

• View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: September 29, 2019, 07:47:02 PM »
The good ones are back. The ones that choose their course poorly are in bother and from what I am hearing is quite a few have legged it.

Iptv will not die as easily as cardsharing.

What about the end user?