Author Topic: Android Boxes  (Read 186862 times)

straightred

• View Profile
Re: Android Boxes
« Reply #1845 on: April 04, 2020, 09:41:20 AM »
I still believe my supplier is the superior 😁 let me know if yoh require details via pm
What are the nuts and bolts that elevate a sub from a service to a superior service?

For me

Reliability/Longevity
Multiple choices should one stream go down
Ease of purchase
Quick availability of support if needed

Then I guess it's what particularly u as individual are after, I'm a sports nut and watch anything so it's important to me that the American game passes work for NBA/MLB/NFL etc. God I miss sport :o

Yeah - American stuff is important for me too. Also movies. I could still get movies the old ways but its a lot easier when they're at your fingertips. All the usual stuff after that - reliability is key. Its awful sitting down for a match and then dealing with constant buffering

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: April 04, 2020, 12:36:44 PM »
Well for me these are the key things...

- Quality/reliability of streams
- Communication/Response time when there are issues
- Security of supply (eg openly advertising vrs not openly advertising)
- Amount of Channels (I dont want to see multiple streams on my screen for same channel, I want one channel and that the owner in background can change his source if he needs to), I dont like a load of clutter in my menus.
- Catch Up TV. This means everything is recorded for you. Most suppliers only do a few days on a few channels. A few top end do much more.
- Movies & VOD that is regularly updated.
- option of "proper" 4K channel/VOD
- Price - If I get all the above, I am not that bothered about the price - its still multiple times cheaper than official channels.

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: April 08, 2020, 07:05:03 PM »
Anyone sideloaded rte player to a firestick lately? It's proving a ballache this evening for something I used to do regularly.

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: April 08, 2020, 08:19:18 PM »

- Amount of Channels (I dont want to see multiple streams on my screen for same channel, I want one channel and that the owner in background can change his source if he needs to), I dont like a load of clutter in my menus.
- Catch Up TV. This means everything is recorded for you. Most suppliers only do a few days on a few channels. A few top end do much more.
- Price - If I get all the above, I am not that bothered about the price - its still multiple times cheaper than official channels.
The first for me are all the Irish stations on the menu with a 7- 14 day catch up for the Irish and UK stations, 
Then I'd consider all the points you made and yes when satisfied - price of the sub is not a bother.
Though a second and third box included would be the jelly and ice cream.

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: April 10, 2020, 09:23:34 AM »

The first for me are all the Irish stations on the menu with a 7- 14 day catch up for the Irish and UK stations, 
Then I'd consider all the points you made and yes when satisfied - price of the sub is not a bother.
Though a second and third box included would be the jelly and ice cream.

And I only know of 1 supplier doing that.

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: May 17, 2020, 03:32:31 PM »
Anyone having any trouble with cyberflix? Can't get it to show any links at all.
YNWA

general

• View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: May 19, 2020, 11:42:22 PM »
RESELLER ALERT - ADVICE: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

Names: Real Name: Sean McGahey. Aliases, John, James Wilson

Address: 24 Durrel Drive, Rugby, Warwickshire. CV22 7DH.

Tel: +44 7733164852

Real IP address: 86.170.30.215

Reason to Avoid: Reseller is an undercover sky agent working on dismantling the internal infrastructure of IPTV Companies. He started with us by reporting a reseller for underselling. After investigation, this reseller/sky agent, actually created an eBay account listing under another resellers branding, which he then reported to admin. Advice is to steer clear so any resellers here plz read.