Author Topic: Android Boxes  (Read 162941 times)

Itchy

• View Profile
Re: Android Boxes
« Reply #1725 on: September 21, 2019, 08:52:45 PM »
No idea who ur provider is bit they seem a bit smug to me, the whole arse could fall out or the thing for them tomoro  ;D

I know who his supplier is, they the best in the business. Everything in that message is 100% bang on.

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: September 21, 2019, 11:41:56 PM »
With the best will in the world they are as much in the dark as anyone else, they've just taken a chance by not migrating like most have.... Maybe it'll pay off maybe not but there is no way they can guarantee they will be able to run their current set up for a month. All the rest is technical mumbo jumbo that'll impress the masses, and yes I understand everything in it...

If its the one you recommended me they couldn't sort out a simple issue for me and I left  ;)

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: September 22, 2019, 12:12:45 AM »
With the best will in the world they are as much in the dark as anyone else, they've just taken a chance by not migrating like most have.... Maybe it'll pay off maybe not but there is no way they can guarantee they will be able to run their current set up for a month. All the rest is technical mumbo jumbo that'll impress the masses, and yes I understand everything in it...

If its the one you recommended me they couldn't sort out a simple issue for me and I left  ;)

They don't guarantee they can run their current set up for a month, they say they can run it as normal for at least another month based on their experiences  and set up.
There are no guarantees in the iptv business and it's  patently ridiculous to expect that they should be required to guarantee everything they say. Based on their record so far, I am listening.
They are the best I have come across, I didnt have to search any further because there was no need. Possibly there are as good  and even better outfits out there, if so that's good news for us punters.

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: September 22, 2019, 08:47:25 AM »
Boycey - anyone who effectively done nothing is still running. And they can continue to run indefinitely (all be it with the normal risks of running iptv). What they cant do easily is add new customers, extend new customers subscriptions, change customer box details.

Those that are down tried to switch quickly to a new front end supplier which basically crashed under the load of new business.

To be honest I dont recall recommending anyone for you but the crowd main street referenced dont sell to people in the north or Britain anymore but not sure where you are based.

BenDover

• View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: September 22, 2019, 10:22:14 AM »
Bit off topic but I think this is a good place to ask this question.
I'm trying to convert a couple of old club match dvds to mp4 format using VLC media player. But when I try to view to converted mp4 file it won't play in any of the media, players I have. Can anyone tell me how to best rip the dvd to mp4?

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: September 22, 2019, 11:26:34 AM »
Bit off topic but I think this is a good place to ask this question.
I'm trying to convert a couple of old club match dvds to mp4 format using VLC media player. But when I try to view to converted mp4 file it won't play in any of the media, players I have. Can anyone tell me how to best rip the dvd to mp4?

Handbrake, free download, pretty easy to follow, loads of tutorials on YouTube if ur stuck. I use it to convert matches all the time

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: September 22, 2019, 11:47:51 AM »
Boycey - anyone who effectively done nothing is still running. And they can continue to run indefinitely (all be it with the normal risks of running iptv). What they cant do easily is add new customers, extend new customers subscriptions, change customer box details.

Those that are down tried to switch quickly to a new front end supplier which basically crashed under the load of new business.

To be honest I dont recall recommending anyone for you but the crowd main street referenced dont sell to people in the north or Britain anymore but not sure where you are based.

Jaysus I've seen people get territorial and defensive over football teams on here but over an IPTV provider  ;D Time will tell who's picked the right road maybe both ways are correct but good providers will find a way to continue. 

Was ur provider an elite group  ;)

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: September 22, 2019, 01:31:36 PM »
Like others here Boycey, I just tried to help a few people out. Nothing territorial about it, I'm not even sure what that means. If you dont want my advice or want to heed it that's fine.

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: September 22, 2019, 03:50:04 PM »
Like others here Boycey, I just tried to help a few people out. Nothing territorial about it, I'm not even sure what that means. If you dont want my advice or want to heed it that's fine.

Pretty much like my self then. I wasn't even originally answering a post by you but you came in bristling with indignation, claiming that service was the best in the business, really? voted on by who?. I made a simple throwaway remark about a long-winded statement they made that is full of holes.

I hope their service continues for a long time as I hope mine do too cause at the end of the day we all want cheap reliable tv  :)

Now if United weren't so shite I'd be happily watching mine

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: September 22, 2019, 05:31:50 PM »

Pretty much like my self then. I wasn't even originally answering a post by you but you came in bristling with indignation, claiming that service was the best in the business, really? voted on by who?. I made a simple throwaway remark about a long-winded statement they made that is full of holes.

I hope their service continues for a long time as I hope mine do too cause at the end of the day we all want cheap reliable tv  :)

Now if United weren't so shite I'd be happily watching mine

Genuine interested in what part of that message you believe to be full of holes.

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: September 22, 2019, 10:28:04 PM »
Following is update from admin of Techkings forum *note xc = xtream codes)...

UPDATE
Some facts instead of rumours !
The main new source for migration for a new replacement for XC is struggling badly to cope.
He is a one man band (ex xc) and has gone from 10 customers to 1k+ in 2 days before he shut his signup site.
Every time he fixes one piece of code, it breaks another.
This does not seem as though it will be a quick fix.
The scammers are out in force offering cracked xc versions but again a lot of these do not work properly.
Good providers will be posting on an info site or similar on a regular basis.
There is nothing they can do at present so plaguing them with emails solves nothing.
The major source providers of streams who have different options are getting their act together and a lot of streams are coming back on.
If you have some iptv then be thankful. If you don't then it's a waiting game.
There will be a lot of providers/resellers fall by the wayside because of this so be very careful when normal services appear to have resumed.
I will not be reopening the request thread until i know for sure that there are a number of working systems /alternatives available.

Ambrose

• View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: September 23, 2019, 11:14:04 PM »
Mine came back today, though not as many channels as before it went off line. Provider has been great with plenty of messages and updates. Hopes to be back to normal in a few days.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: September 24, 2019, 12:16:39 AM »
Mine back yesterday and off today. I assume they are working on it.
They ll be looking more dough on renewal to compensate for this hassle me thinks.

Dougal Maguire

• View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: September 25, 2019, 12:35:37 AM »
This thing is certainly seems pretty difficult to crack
Careful now

lurganblue

• View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: September 25, 2019, 11:56:15 AM »
Anyone on here have the iptv working again on their smart IPTV app on the smart TV?