Author Topic: Android Boxes  (Read 155407 times)

general

• View Profile
Re: Android Boxes
« Reply #1665 on: August 13, 2019, 11:38:34 AM »
Its not an issue until they put a block on - can be any minute of any game you are sitting down to watch. pain in the hole lol!

has happened me before i got a VPN organised

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: August 13, 2019, 03:32:36 PM »
I don't need one at present but is the VPN the sure way to circumnavigate ISPs' blocking tactics?

general

• View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: August 13, 2019, 04:36:47 PM »
I don't need one at present but is the VPN the sure way to circumnavigate ISPs' blocking tactics?

The whole point of a VPN is to hide your IP Address - The Premier League , TV and Internet providers have this high court injunction that means they are able (in laymans terms) switch off the provision of internet within a given address should it be used for IPTV or streaming of the games. It has now been taken into enforcement in ROI as well as UK. Toward the end of last season they did this quite a bit and there was interruption to IPTV.

With the VPN they cant track your internet hence cant interrupt your footie you are watching via iptv

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: August 13, 2019, 10:49:19 PM »

I don't think it alone will sort it if your provider has not taken precautions on their side