Author Topic: Android Boxes  (Read 110517 times)

FL/MAYO

• View Profile
Re: Android Boxes
« Reply #1260 on: March 11, 2018, 08:38:15 PM »
Am experiencing the same thing with Flawless IPTV. Live TV not working on WiFi (on demand stuff fine though) but fine on my 4G. Both provided by Orange Spain so don't think there's an ISP issue. Working fine for a mate bank in Dublin.

Gallsman (or anyone else using Flawless) have you had any issues with Flawless today? I got the message down for maintenance all day today.

Mine was working earlier.

gerrykeegan

• View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: March 11, 2018, 08:57:50 PM »
Am experiencing the same thing with Flawless IPTV. Live TV not working on WiFi (on demand stuff fine though) but fine on my 4G. Both provided by Orange Spain so don't think there's an ISP issue. Working fine for a mate bank in Dublin.

Gallsman (or anyone else using Flawless) have you had any issues with Flawless today? I got the message down for maintenance all day today.
Thanks FL I signed up for the 48 hour trial. Their website has the same error message all day
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

FL/MAYO

• View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: March 11, 2018, 09:43:26 PM »

Thanks FL I signed up for the 48 hour trial. Their website has the same error message all day

I live in the U.S, I know some ISP's in the U.K try blocks especially during EPL games. Email them via their website for help, they usually respond fast to any problems.

God14

• it aint over til its over
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: June 02, 2018, 06:17:20 PM »
Have been with flawless IPTV for 15months, but they don't accept PayPal anymore an not arsed paying with cryptocurrency

Anyone kind enough to recommend a new IPTV sub? I'm after live sports, movie's, vod

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: June 02, 2018, 06:31:46 PM »
Sent you a pm.

Hardy

• View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: June 02, 2018, 07:54:38 PM »
I use fabiptv.com - 9.50/month. Very happy with it and they provide very prompt and knowledgeable support.
I studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through - L.Cohen

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: June 02, 2018, 10:11:15 PM »
I also use fabiptv. Can't fault it at all.

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: June 08, 2018, 07:50:07 PM »
This https://fabiptv.com/cart.php?

The page is full of spelling mistakes so I thought it looked a bit dodgy.

Hardy

• View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: June 08, 2018, 07:57:06 PM »

Yes. I don't remember noticing spelling mistakes - and I would!
I studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through - L.Cohen

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: June 08, 2018, 08:13:56 PM »

Yes. I don't remember noticing spelling mistakes - and I would!
Indeed you would. I'll give it a lash then as my flawless sub is up and they now want paid in bitcoin.

NAG1

• View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: June 13, 2018, 12:12:13 PM »
Can you run these IPTV apps on a fire stick or would it not have enough capacity?
Sorry in advance if it is a silly question.

Mhic Easmuint

• View Profile
    • Roger Casements GAC
« Reply #1271 on: June 13, 2018, 12:17:13 PM »
Can you run these IPTV apps on a fire stick or would it not have enough capacity?
Sorry in advance if it is a silly question.
Yep they can run on Firestick as well using the likes of Perfect Player, Smart IPTV

Sweeper 123

• View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: June 13, 2018, 12:18:08 PM »
Ok Folks i dont have or useIPTV and clicked on the link  https://fabiptv.com/cart.php? to set up;

Can someone spell out to me how i set this up get the info they require and how do i know if my TVs are compatible ? Do i need a box of somesort?

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: June 13, 2018, 12:30:37 PM »
Ok Folks i dont have or useIPTV and clicked on the link  https://fabiptv.com/cart.php? to set up;

Can someone spell out to me how i set this up get the info they require and how do i know if my TVs are compatible ? Do i need a box of somesort?

Unless you have an LG or Samsung smart TV or an Android TV you will have to get a box or device of some sort. Click on the three lines on the top left and go to knowledgebase and there's guides for all devices. There are plenty of guides on YouTube also

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: June 13, 2018, 01:28:02 PM »
I'd be wary of spending much on Fab IPTV. The big boys are all under pressure and likely to be closed. Its already starting. I the small independent ones you want to be looking at.

Boycey - There are two apps you can use for a smart TV.

Smart IPTV - cheapest but also the most unreliable
Smart STB - 25 euro after a free trial for 1 week. Much better than the other one. It is a Mag box emulator which means, if your provider supplies it, you will get all the features from the Mag. The best being catch-up if your provider does it. Mine does and I get 14 days of catch up on 99% of the channels which means I cant ever miss a show.