Fermanagh v Dublin AIQ/Final

Started by SamFever, July 26, 2015, 11:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Lurley

Quote from: deiseach on August 06, 2015, 02:07:10 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 06, 2015, 12:29:32 PM
I apologise for that, you make some relevant points.

Fair play to you. JoG2 and Teo Lurley are so different they are hardly the same species.

My name is real atleast.

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 06, 2015, 02:02:39 PM
Quote from: The Hill is Blue on August 06, 2015, 01:02:34 PM
Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 06, 2015, 12:44:49 PM
Quote from: The Hill is Blue on August 06, 2015, 12:27:13 PM
It really "don't matter" whether or not Teo is a re-incarnation of another troll but it's very irritating that at about this time every year someone (usually from Laois) comes on polluting every thread with their anti-Dublin bile. The fact is that at the moment Dublin could be rated at best as third in the ranking of All Ireland contenders. So what does that say about the counties that might be ahead of them? Are they also being "doped" with money?

How did the GAA in Laois manage to squander the sparkling underage talent which the county produced during the last decade? What a disgraceful waste.

Where did I type anything anti-Dublin? I've just stated that they have received 1.5 million yearly to develop players with our money, this is a fact. Dubin are favorites for the All Ireland and rightly so, lets be honest here, it'd be kind of embarrassing if they don't win it with all the money they have spent on their team.
If you would like to deal with the facts I raise then that would be great, if you can't then don't make a show of yourself. Good day sir.

How do you explain the disgraceful waste of underage talent in Laois during the last decade?

Start a thread about it and I'll gladly explain it to you.

Let's get back to the topic at hand and the Dublins financial doping. What do you think should be done about it?

"Stick to the thread" - that's rich coming from you. The topic of this thread is the Fermanagh V Dublin game last Sunday but, of course, like every other thread that you've polluted the original topic is of little consequence to you.

I ask you again - how did Laois manage to get absolutely nothing from a most promising group of young players a decade ago?
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Teo Lurley

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on August 06, 2015, 04:19:25 PM
"Stick to the thread" - that's rich coming from you. The topic of this thread is the Fermanagh V Dublin game last Sunday but, of course, like every other thread that you've polluted the original topic is of little consequence to you.

I ask you again - how did Laois manage to get absolutely nothing from a most promising group of young players a decade ago?

Here we are, right back on topic:

Dublin have 1.2 million more people than Fermanagh, they have far more clubs yet still get 1.5 million annually while Fermanagh only get 42,500? You're having a laugh, next you'll be telling me that they play every game at home. WHAT?????

They also have a multi million euro deal with AIG. Numerous other sponsors, them being: O'Neills, Bavaria, The Gibson Hotel, Toyota, Aer Lingus, Ros Nutrition, Ballygowan, Linwoods, Energise sport and Skins. They've added 2 new sponsors in recent times also. Benetti menswear and Gourmet food parlour. They have top level coaches, nutritionists, physiologists, lifestyle coaches, basketball coaches, a huge backroom team. They get to use the same dressing room for every game and pick which side of the pitch they warm up on. They're able to get their players time off work, they train in the best facilities in Ireland, they're getting a 9 million euro training centre built for them.

Stop, stop, STOP!!!! You are just making all of this up. There's no way this can be true. It's ridiculously crazy, how can this happen? Will somebody tell me there's some mistake here? Somebody? Anybody?

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 06, 2015, 04:29:42 PM

Dublin have 1.2 million more people than Fermanagh, they have far more clubs yet still get 1.5 million annually while Fermanagh only get 42,500? You're having a laugh, next you'll be telling me that they play every game at home. WHAT?????

They also have a multi million euro deal with AIG. Numerous other sponsors, them being: O'Neills, Bavaria, The Gibson Hotel, Toyota, Aer Lingus, Ros Nutrition, Ballygowan, Linwoods, Energise sport and Skins. They've added 2 new sponsors in recent times also. Benetti menswear and Gourmet food parlour. They have top level coaches, nutritionists, physiologists, lifestyle coaches, basketball coaches, a huge backroom team. They get to use the same dressing room for every game and pick which side of the pitch they warm up on. They're able to get their players time off work, they train in the best facilities in Ireland, they're getting a 9 million euro training centre built for them.

Stop, stop, STOP!!!! You are just making all of this up. There's no way this can be true. It's ridiculously crazy, how can this happen? Will somebody tell me there's some mistake here? Somebody? Anybody?

What's the secret of Kerry's success - or Mayo or Donegal or Cork or Kilkenny or Tipperary or Galway? Contrast that with the miserable failure of Laois - is there something in your water down there?
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Teo Lurley

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on August 06, 2015, 04:50:45 PM

What's the secret of Kerry's success - or Mayo or Donegal or Cork or Kilkenny or Tipperary or Galway? Contrast that with the miserable failure of Laois - is there something in your water down there?

Anything to say on the topic at hand?

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 06, 2015, 04:54:13 PM
Quote from: The Hill is Blue on August 06, 2015, 04:50:45 PM

Teo Lurley

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 06, 2015, 05:21:19 PM

Teo Lurley

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 06, 2015, 05:37:09 PM

Teo Lurley

Syferus

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on August 06, 2015, 06:08:31 PM
Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 06, 2015, 05:37:09 PM

In fairness Galway have become masters of getting little from good underage teams.

StGallsGAA

QuoteAnything to say on the topic at hand?

To a man they are shagging anything with a hole in Copperface Jacks as well....

macdanger2

This has the look of a hundred pages

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 06, 2015, 06:17:26 PM