Tyrone v Sligo Sat 1st August 2015 Croke Park - 13 years on

Started by Fuzzman, July 19, 2015, 03:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluestackBoy

Quote from: screenexile on August 01, 2015, 04:13:41 PM
Terrible game Tyrone will win by 10+.

What in under God is this game doing being on in Croke Park??

Agreed, this game could & should have been played in Enniskillen.
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

From the Bunker

Sligo doing ok, but that is only in comparison to the Mayo game! Hard game (as a Connacht man) to watch!

sligoman2

Getting cleaned again at midfield we need more lads back when Tyrone get possession.  Better than the connacht final but not as good as I hoped.  Need the ff line more involved
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

trileacman

My God Rachel Wyse is easy on the eye. Supposed I'm too used to cretins inc. on rte.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

omagh_gael

Steady enough first half, still too wasteful in front of goals. Mayo took their chances in front of goal and game was over after the first quarter.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 01, 2015, 04:40:14 PM
Sligo doing ok, but that is only in comparison to the Mayo game! Hard game (as a Connacht man) to watch!
Or Tyrone not going for the kill (goals) like Mayo did.

BluestackBoy

Is it just me or are there more Donegal supporters at this game than Sligo or Tyrone?
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

muppet

Quote from: BluestackBoy on August 01, 2015, 04:56:02 PM
Is it just me or are there more Donegal supporters at this game than Sligo or Tyrone?

There are probably still more Ed Sheeran left than any of the teams playing.
MWWSI 2017

screenexile

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 01, 2015, 04:54:03 PM

Tyrone playing with 2 sweepers it seems strange given that they would have seen what Mayo did when they went man to man. There's nothing really to be afraid of they should be out of sight at this stage.

They'll win this easy so probably not a major issue I guess. They won't trouble the big 4 anyway!

Onthe40

Captain Obvious

Quote from: screenexile on August 01, 2015, 05:02:48 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 01, 2015, 04:54:03 PM

Tyrone playing with 2 sweepers it seems strange given that they would have seen what Mayo did when they went man to man. There's nothing really to be afraid of they should be out of sight at this stage.

They'll win this easy so probably not a major issue I guess. They won't trouble the big 4 anyway!
Tyrone stick to their game plan regardless of the opposition. A big two and up to rest to stop a Dublin v Kerry final from happening.

Syferus

Tyrone nothing special but even when game Sligo are very limited. Marky 2015 will go down as one of our worst ever flops.

If it's Tyrone-Monaghan I'd fancy Monaghan to set right what happened in 2013 but it's one of those that could go either way.

manfromdelmonte

Sligo seem intent on running straight into 2/3 tyrone lads

they also don't bother blocking off space around the kickouts to stop breaking ball
very naive

GalwayBayBoy

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: BluestackBoy on August 01, 2015, 04:56:02 PM

Yellow always stands out in a crowd. Especially compared to black.