cardinal sean brady thread ..

Started by topcuppla, July 03, 2015, 08:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topcuppla

The irony of it all, remove it as if nothing has ever happened......................

theskull1

Indeed

Mods ... can this be explained please?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

guy crouchback

can anyone tell us what happened, did some finally go to far?

deiseach

That was a bit abrupt. Would locking it have not sufficed? Unless, as guy notes, someone really went too far. Damn, I need closure on this!

orangeman

T Fearon

I won the argument and my detractors were piling on libellous abuse.

Franko

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on July 03, 2015, 12:56:35 PM

You didn't even understand what the argument was ;D

Bingo

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 03, 2015, 01:05:15 PM

You didn't even understand what the argument was ;D

Anti-Catholics...something something....catholic haters....something....free state.....something something....start a new thread....something something....repeat....faceless keyboard warrior.....something....I met someone once......something something....colouring in competition.....something.......anti-Catholics....something...repeat.......

muppet

I am beginning to think O'Neill was right.
MWWSI 2017

Hardy

I won the argument

Well you were certainly very convincing. Previously we had only suspected you of what we thought was too grotesque to be true.

Oraisteach

So, Tony for Dummies.  Victims' parents, who trusted the Church and lived in fear of eternal damnation, were largely responsible.  The Church, in whom they placed innocent faith, and which covered up and facilitated ongoing child abuse, and which in the view of many continued and continues to do so, bears scant responsibility.  And those who point out the malfeasance are simply anti-Catholic.  If damning the Church in the eyes of many of this board's readers, then you certainly scored a Bassett own goal victory.  Nice going.  Hope Armagh has a different kind of victory against Galway.

T Fearon

The comments made on the deleted thread were certainly libellous against Sean Brady made by the usual cowardly faceless keyboard warriors who haven't the guts to reveal their identity.

theskull1

Quote from: T Fearon on July 03, 2015, 03:59:10 PM
The comments made on the deleted thread were certainly libellous against Sean Brady made by the usual cowardly faceless keyboard warriors who haven't the guts to reveal their identity.

List them Tony

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera