Tyrone v Meath round 2 qualifiers 11th July 2015

Started by orangeman, June 29, 2015, 08:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

I've a feeling bandages will be of no use tomorrow as the men from the Boyne land in Ulster for a fight with the red hand army.

How will Meath handle our 13 man red hand defenders I wonder from Newtownstewart.

ONeill

Was down at the homestead today and it was tara quiet regarding the game. No buzz at all and zero expectation. Twas like 1999.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Rois

Got a text asking me if I was going but I'm in France - wouldn't have done that in the 2000s.

Aaron Boone

This time tomorrow Tyrone could be out and it wouldn't be a major shock.

Bo Man

Away for a few days. Think we will get our fill of it again will have to make do with twitter updates.

Redhand Santa

Big game for Harte and the team after a very subdued performance the last day and a strange season generally. We have to push on more and move the ball directly. A good win sets us up nicely for a shot at a good run, a loss would be a disaster for Harte and not good for many of the current team who haven't done it often enough in championship football.

I really hope there's a few changes. We got beat by Armagh last year and our half forward line was very weak. I'm not convinced tomorrow's is much stronger. Ronan oneill should be corner forward or not on in my opinion.  I also don't think we can play Harte around the middle against decent teams, maybe joe will play there tomorrow.

A very low key build up with little pressure on the players combined with the sight of Meath jerseys will hopefully bring out a good performance, we owe them a hammering! Would not be surprised after Westmeath result if Meath set up very defensively which could be hard to play against.

BennyHarp

Easy win for Tyrone today! Building up to August and another rattle at Donegal! Who are we playing today anyway?
That was never a square ball!!

Redhand Santa

Meaths first championship game in Tyrone after what they did in 96. I'd imagine they'll be better behaved today. Want to see a bit of fire in out players today and a big performance from mattie Donnelly. He's potentially Our best player but too many games have passed him by.

Have no idea what to expect from us today. If we turn up should have enough to do it .

Gabriel_Hurl

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Gabriel_Hurl

sounds like a lot of changes in the Tyrone forwards than what was named

Hardy

Eamonn Wallace off injured.

Clearly they're targeting our key men.

Sounds like an awful game so far with all Tyrone players in their own half.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Hardy on July 11, 2015, 03:17:59 PM
Eamonn Wallace off injured.

Clearly they're targeting our key men.

Sounds like an awful game so far with all Tyrone players in their own half.

Are u serious?