Tyrone v Meath round 2 qualifiers 11th July 2015

Started by orangeman, June 29, 2015, 08:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Lurley

Quote from: BennyHarp on June 30, 2015, 12:13:35 AM
Stick to winding up the primary school lads on the Dublin threads Teo.

This thread needs more action. Go on, stick it to the Meath fellas. Tell them that Tommy Dowd has a knackers head.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Teo Lurley on June 30, 2015, 12:18:36 AM

This thread needs more action. Go on, stick it to the Meath fellas. Tell them that Tommy Dowd has a knackers head.

As I mentioned before there is a commonality in their reproduction habits that would account for this.
Meath folks appear to be wholly accepting of this and dont see it as any type of shame. In fact they even glorify it, by calling themselves the Royals.

Fuzzman

Don't worry Benny by the end of the next two weeks the Royals will be glad to meet the Orangemen in Portydown to talk about the he Queen as they'll be fair scunnered getting their arses scalped by a big red hand.

I see Hardy and Co. have backed of the anti Tyrone chat now and want to be friends and bring their guitars & their music to Omagh begging for forgiveness.

What would Big Ian say.
Never, never, never!!!

ONeill

The Loyalists won't like the Royals invading the north on the 11th night. There's some kind of a headline there somewhere.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fuzzman

Should we bring our Southern brethren on a cultural experience where we take them to a bonfire night that they will never forget.
Where they will understand a little better how the other half live and maybe understand the shite we had to go through to earn the right to play our games in the North.

Maybe when they get a better understanding they will understand how important Gaelic games mean to us and why we put up more of a fight against the big guns rather than the just roll over Leinster shite ye have been playing for the last 10+ years.

PS. Jinxy can you send on a csv file with all wags phone numbers or sheep tag numbers as  our database needs updating.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on June 30, 2015, 12:31:50 AM
The Loyalists won't like the Royals invading the north on the 11th night. There's some kind of a headline there somewhere.

ROYAL-LOVING LOYALISTS ROYALLY REJECT ROYALS
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Pub Bore

"Confusion Reigns As Royals Tell Nationalists To Stuff Their Queen"

GrandMasterFlash

Carlsberg don't do 11th July games in west Tyrone, but if they did...

Was this fixture decided by the orange order and the GAA?

Have the Mead lads applied to the parades commission to royally march through the occupied 6?

Are they prepared to be re-routed?

So many questions...

topcuppla

Quote from: Jinxy on June 29, 2015, 03:47:30 PM
Is there a website that lists the injections I'm going to need before I head up to this.
How do you even get to Omagh anyway, is there a boat?

You would need a helicopter to get out of it, don't park too close to the ground, the summer will be over before you get home!

Fuzzman

Was it Meath who started the swarm defending?

DuffleKing

No, Charlie Redmond started the "never pass the ball" attacking

Jinxy

Quote from: omaghjoe on June 30, 2015, 12:26:03 AM

As I mentioned before there is a commonality in their reproduction habits that would account for this.
Meath folks appear to be wholly accepting of this and dont see it as any type of shame. In fact they even glorify it, by calling themselves the Royals.

Not being from an aristocratic county, I wouldn't expect you to understand how important it is to keep the bloodline pure.
The Down lads get it.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Hardy

This is a fight for the soul of football. The time has come to take back the beautiful game and restore its manliness.

redhandefender

Quote from: Jinxy on June 30, 2015, 11:20:18 AM
Quote from: omaghjoe on June 30, 2015, 12:26:03 AM

Not being from an aristocratic county, I wouldn't expect you to understand how important it is to keep the bloodline pure.
The Down lads get it.

Well by the look of you and Down this year yous have kept the footballing bloodline pure "shite"

Yous will have plenty of time over the summer to discuss your aristocracy from the stands