Tyrone v Meath round 2 qualifiers 11th July 2015

Started by orangeman, June 29, 2015, 08:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

I hope the second half Meath turn up. They've conceded 6-31 in two games v Wicklow and Westmeath. What could possibly go wrong?   :-\
That was never a square ball!!

Jinxy

Quote from: omaghjoe on June 29, 2015, 05:09:17 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 29, 2015, 05:03:46 PM
I have an interest in all big games! I'm confused by your post that's all. Why would the number of Meadies making the trip north be a good opportunity to test out McHugh's theory about Meath football going soft? Or are they completely unconnected sentences?

Don't worry, I don't think the Meath fans are in any danger :)

Of course they arent, but sitting in their commuter belt suburban semi they might they may shrink in their shells at the thought of venturing across the border wearing green gold on the 11th night

Meath people don't have shells.
You're thinking of lobsters.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Fuzzman

That's a great picture Hardy of the tiger and the chicken. Well done.
As a matter of interest what's the last champioship game ye came north of the border for?

Would you prefer we moved this to Croker for ye so you wont be so scared?

Jinxy

Quote from: omaghjoe on June 29, 2015, 04:41:16 PM
We be interesting to see how many Meadies make the trip the North. A good opportunity to test out McHugh's theory...

Which theory is that?
He has so many...

omaghjoe

Quote from: Jinxy on June 29, 2015, 05:52:11 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on June 29, 2015, 05:09:17 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 29, 2015, 05:03:46 PM
I have an interest in all big games! I'm confused by your post that's all. Why would the number of Meadies making the trip north be a good opportunity to test out McHugh's theory about Meath football going soft? Or are they completely unconnected sentences?

Don't worry, I don't think the Meath fans are in any danger :)

Of course they arent, but sitting in their commuter belt suburban semi they might they may shrink in their shells at the thought of venturing across the border wearing green gold on the 11th night

Meath people don't have shells.
You're thinking of lobsters.

People generally dont, but inbreeding has unexpected side affects

armaghniac

Probably Meath people need an introduction to Tyrone culture, they have a thing for blankets.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Jinxy

Quote from: armaghniac on June 29, 2015, 06:53:28 PM
Probably Meath people need an introduction to Tyrone culture, they have a thing for blankets.

Might bring the steel guitar up with me for an oul session afterwards.

Hardy

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 29, 2015, 06:01:28 PM
That's a great picture Hardy of the tiger and the chicken. Well done.
As a matter of interest what's the last champioship game ye came north of the border for?

Would you prefer we moved this to Croker for ye so you wont be so scared?

BennyHarp

I met Dinky McBride on his way to work the day after that semi final in 1996. We'll never let this happen again.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

Teo Lurley

A Tyrone fella was telling me today that Meath lads have awful thick looking heads. I wouldn't take that.

Teo Lurley

A Meath chap was saying to me earlier that Tyrone lads shout God save the queen over Amhrán na bhFiann. Tyrone people wont like that.

BennyHarp

Stick to winding up the primary school lads on the Dublin threads Teo.