Connacht Final. Mayo v Sligo. July 19.

Started by moysider, June 22, 2015, 04:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudi

Fair play to Sligo,not going to be bullied by the big boys. The big boys should have stood up for themselves last year below in Limerick, and not leave it up to a poor auld builder to claim some semblance of justice ;D

moysider

Quote from: Syferus on June 24, 2015, 10:15:50 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 24, 2015, 10:05:37 PM
http://mayogaablog.com/?p=16648  lmfao

It was almost worth losing to ye to get to see Willie Joe shit himself about going to the Hyde.

Mayo's last three performances there (Ros 2011, Sligo 2012 and Ros 2014) have been less than stellar too..

Stellar my arse. Last time I checked we d won all 3.

Syferus

Quote from: moysider on June 24, 2015, 10:55:49 PM

It was almost worth losing to ye to get to see Willie Joe shit himself about going to the Hyde.

Mayo's last three performances there (Ros 2011, Sligo 2012 and Ros 2014) have been less than stellar too..

Coulda lost all three too.

moysider

Quote from: Rudi on June 24, 2015, 10:54:27 PM
Fair play to Sligo,not going to be bullied by the big boys. The big boys should have stood up for themselves last year below in Limerick, and not leave it up to a poor auld builder to claim some semblance of justice ;D

You re suggesting that the executive of the Mayo County Board should have attacked a crooked referee? :o :o

moysider

Quote from: Syferus on June 24, 2015, 11:02:18 PM
Quote from: moysider on June 24, 2015, 10:55:49 PM

Coulda lost all three too.

Shoulda won all three by more too.

Chimley

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 24, 2015, 09:46:10 PM
Us Mayo/Sligo season ticket holders will get seats I assume?

I'd bring your own to be on the safe side. God knows what's in store.

Syferus

Plenty of seats in the stand for the fancy folks.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Syferus on June 24, 2015, 11:15:28 PM

It's one of the smallest stands in the country though. I know there's 'sideline' in front of it, but with all the Mayo season tickets, Sligonian or magpie seanie might know the amount of Sligo season tickets (and not to mention the Connacht council themselves hogging a nice amount ::)) there won't be many left for ordinary folk! Sure last year v Ros I had to stand up in front of the bloody thing and got a soaking.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 24, 2015, 11:21:17 PM
Quote from: Syferus on June 24, 2015, 11:15:28 PM

It's one of the smallest stands in the country though. I know there's 'sideline' in front of it, but with all the Mayo season tickets, Sligonian or magpie seanie might know the amount of Sligo season tickets (and not to mention the Connacht council themselves hogging a nice amount ::)) there won't be many left for ordinary folk! Sure last year v Ros I had to stand up in front of the bloody thing and got a soaking.

Isn't that small. If you want to see a small stand go to Pearse Park. You should remember it from 2010 Farr ;D

sligoman

Would people actually want a stand seat in a GAA stadium on a good day? With the exception of Croke Park, the majority of them are badly designed with pillars everywhere and impaired viewing of the game itself.

Syferus

Quote from: sligoman on June 24, 2015, 11:32:14 PM
Would people actually want a stand seat in a GAA stadium on a good day? With the exception of Croke Park, the majority of them are badly designed with pillars everywhere and impaired viewing of the game itself.

None of that at Dr. Hyde Park. Just make sure to take a shite before you head for the ground.

Captain Obvious

GalwayBayBoy

The terraces would be great for sowing a few rows of spuds.

Mayo4Sam14

As far as I'm aware Croker is available on the 19th, it may just be me but I think if the GAA put it in Crocker it would really be rubbing salt in the Mayo wounds that still remain from a Summer which such prospect which was single handedly destroyed by satin and a human wrecking ball, why? Because, they would let us play the ai semi in Croker so imagine if they didn't let us play the connacht final inConnacht! 😂 This time forcing us to play in croker, the irony! 😂
And Ahaha yes I did just refer to Cormac Reilly as satin and Donaghy a human wrecking ball! 😂😂😂
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Syferus

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on June 24, 2015, 11:48:34 PM

The terraces would be great for sowing a few rows of spuds.

There's gravel and stuff on the ground now. Added traction. Still have the calving gate onto the field though.

Also those are seats GBB unless you're two foot tall ;)