Ulster SFC: Derry v Donegal 27th June 2015

Started by Estimator, June 14, 2015, 03:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhandefender

Quote from: JoG2 on June 24, 2015, 04:42:08 PM
Quote from: Main Street on June 24, 2015, 04:30:37 PM
Is that an O'Neill alias or a fragmented alias?

could well be but hands down its the most ridiculous moniker on the board . The irony of someone from Tyrone talking about another man slabbering is good craic !

What's ironic about someone from Tyrone talking about an individual sounding off about his Counties management team the week before their most important game of the year? You would never see that happening in Tyrone!

Bradley completely trying to draw attention on to himself. He always has, his brother is the same and their aul fella!

As for my name, see it as a subtle lesson in the use of irony!

JoG2

Quote from: redhandefender on June 24, 2015, 05:52:12 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on June 24, 2015, 04:42:08 PM
Quote from: Main Street on June 24, 2015, 04:30:37 PM
Is that an O'Neill alias or a fragmented alias?

could well be but hands down its the most ridiculous moniker on the board . The irony of someone from Tyrone talking about another man slabbering is good craic !

What's ironic about someone from Tyrone talking about an individual sounding off about his Counties management team the week before their most important game of the year? You would never see that happening in Tyrone!

Bradley completely trying to draw attention on to himself. He always has, his brother is the same and their aul fella!

As for my name, see it as a subtle lesson in the use of irony!

Tyrone slabbering is one of GAAs constants, much like short referees and Dublin's home advantage

As regards your name, it's either for attention or just badly thought out ! Either way, it's insensitive

roney

Quote from: redhandefender on June 24, 2015, 04:18:23 PM
Bradley is a big man talking thrash the week of his counties championship match. Its ok to dip in and out half hearted and slabber in the media when you don't have to back it up.

As someone said him and Cassidy are cut from the same cloth.

I lost count of the number of times he said "I". Definitely a lot more than team anyway.

Ridiculous talking about league scoring charts. Sure his 'team' are nearly bottom in the league. As long as he's looking good he's happy. Can you imagine Michael Murphy looking at scoring charts? Says it all.

JOG, you won't find Tyrone men slagging off mickey harte the week of a game. fact.

Main Street

The headlines are over dramatic by titanic proportions.
What comes my mind when a Derry player is accused of firing a broadside or lashing out, would be a backhander from Kevin McCloy.

JoG2

Quote from: roney on June 24, 2015, 06:09:36 PM
Bradley is a big man talking thrash the week of his counties championship match. Its ok to dip in and out half hearted and slabber in the media when you don't have to back it up.

I lost count of the number of times he said "I". Definitely a lot more than team anyway.

Ridiculous talking about league scoring charts. Sure his 'team' are nearly bottom in the league. As long as he's looking good he's happy. Can you imagine Michael Murphy looking at scoring charts? Says it all.

JOG, you won't find Tyrone men slagging off mickey harte the week of a game. fact.

I'm on record in the Derry thread saying Paddy is a broken record at this stage.
With the amount of mem leaving the Tyrone this season, you wouldn't really be overly surprised if a player did .

Anyways...Derry by 2

Wildweasel74

Donegal by at least 5, i don't doubt the ability of alot of the Derry players, but i never seen us beat a defensive team yet, fore-by one as well drilled as Donegal, If Patsy Bradley was fit for the bench, and McGuckin featured plus we had Kielt and R bell playing / on the bench i be more confident. Reverted to a severe defensive system a few games from the end of the league way too late, should been trying this system from the McKenna cup on if the intention was to use it in the championship this year.

redhandefender

Quote from: JoG2 on June 24, 2015, 09:15:56 PM

I'm on record in the Derry thread saying Paddy is a broken record at this stage.
With the amount of mem leaving the Tyrone this season, you wouldn't really be overly surprised if a player did .

Anyways...Derry by 2

Sorry if I hurt you you poor insensitive soul. I would tune out on saturday night as your about to get hurt alot more especially with your delusional prediction.

You clearly have an understandable gripe with tyrone which underlines your issues with mc ivor. must really sting when you have to turn to a tyrone man to try sort out the mess.

1 player has walked out on tyrone this year and he was nowhere near starting, the others had their chance and were surplus to requirements.

I actually hope yous do it saturday night but not for d**ks like you. 

JoG2

Quote from: redhandefender on June 24, 2015, 11:37:46 PM

Anyways...Derry by 2

Sorry if I hurt you you poor insensitive soul. I would tune out on saturday night as your about to get hurt alot more especially with your delusional prediction.

You clearly have an understandable gripe with tyrone which underlines your issues with mc ivor. must really sting when you have to turn to a tyrone man to try sort out the mess.

1 player has walked out on tyrone this year and he was nowhere near starting, the others had their chance and were surplus to requirements.

you start the 'slabber' talk and I'm the dick...charming

redhandefender

Quote from: JoG2 on June 25, 2015, 09:24:18 AM
Quote from: redhandefender on June 24, 2015, 11:37:46 PM

Anyways...Derry by 2

I said Paddy Bradley is a slabber, which I doubt many disagree with, but yes you are a d**k !

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Main Street

JoG2  just ignore the troll and move on, that's the proven best practice.

theticklemister

redhandefender

Quote from: Main Street on June 25, 2015, 12:29:39 PM

JoG2  just ignore the troll and move on, that's the proven best practice.

Troll, Look at the shape of ye fella, the 2 of you have about 10,000.00 messages on this thing between ye. I made a valid point that Bradley was in the wrong in what he said the week before his county played. Then you 2 try and jump on me!

Do yourself a favour lad and get off the keyboard, put down your donuts and get out and try and play a bit of football. I went on to this as I am currently injured. Shall be leaving again this week given the class of people like yourself on this.

Conallach

There's so way of using public transport to get to Clones from Dublin and back on Saturday is there?

cluaineois

Quote from: Conallach on June 25, 2015, 03:21:11 PM
There's so way of using public transport to get to Clones from Dublin and back on Saturday is there?
If you get bus from Dublin to Monaghan {Derry or Letterkenny] there are connections to Clones. Dont know times and am not sure if there is a return to Monaghan that late on a Saturday night but you should check out the Bus Eireann timetable or contact Monaghan bus depot on 047-82377
once your a clone your never alone