Game of Thrones spoilers

Started by Denn Forever, June 12, 2015, 01:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Quote from: gawa316 on June 16, 2015, 04:53:56 PM
Anyone here any Jon Snow rumours?

Hopefully the arrival of Melisandre at The Wall has some significance, a lot of people believe she could possibly bring him back in the same way that Beric Dondarrion was brought back.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

johnneycool

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 17, 2015, 08:15:41 AM

Hopefully the arrival of Melisandre at The Wall has some significance, a lot of people believe she could possibly bring him back in the same way that Beric Dondarrion was brought back.

yip,
  thought that myself, but she'd be a busy girl as we're not so sure Stannis, reek and Sansa, even Cersie's daughter all actually bit the dust.

Don't fancy Danaery's chances now, after the dragon gave up the ghost and the Glenariffe hurlers swarmed around her  ;)

lfdown2

Snow the bastard will become a white walker and infiltrate the ww army but remain true to the watch...they didn't burn the body and he had a 'moment' with the head walker, you heard it here first...

nrico2006

Quote from: johnneycool on June 17, 2015, 09:40:55 AM

yip,
  thought that myself, but she'd be a busy girl as we're not so sure Stannis, reek and Sansa, even Cersie's daughter all actually bit the dust.

Don't fancy Danaery's chances now, after the dragon gave up the ghost and the Glenariffe hurlers swarmed around her  ;)

I would say Stannis is done and the Lannister daughter too.  Reek and Sansa will be fine but I think Snow is very important to the show and the complete story.  The next season is bound to show more on Brann etc and what has happened there.  I am sort of shocked that Melisandre was wrong about Stannis though, I was wondering was she just trying to get rid of him but she genuinely seemed shocked that she was wrong. 

I wonder if Khalisi has ended up with a rival or ally tribe of her former husband?

Never liked Cersei, but am hoping she unleashes the mountain and sorts out those bible bashers.  I see the point made the other day about how you grow to like certain characters that you shouldn't due to their past bad deeds, with Jamie Lannister being one who I really like yet he was a sc**bag in season 1 but seems to have changed his spots since.  Enjoyed the scene with him and his daughter.

There are other rumours on Snow that are based around his supposed Targaryen blood and that he will be sort of reincarnated if an attempt to burn his body is made (which is custom by the nights watch - yet a counter argument to that theory is old Aemon Targaryen was placed on a pyre and was seemingly going to be burnt, not sure if it was shown though.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

brokencrossbar1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShFJ4G5zcD4

Too close to reality!!!  Shakin' like a wee dogs dick!!!

Syferus

Director said he only cut from Stannis' beheading because it would be too gruesome. He's dead and his story really would make little sense continuing after what has happened.

Bingo

Quote from: Syferus on June 19, 2015, 02:32:13 PM
Director said he only cut from Stannis' beheading because it would be too gruesome. He's dead and his story really would make little sense continuing after what has happened.

Totally. It was fairly clear that after Stannis's burning the daughter, the wife's suicide his men deserting him and the red witch jumping ship he was a beat man and his march on Winterfell was a suicide mission. He knew he hadn't a hope on foot and wanted to die.

The big blonde bitch had no reason so spare him either.

gawa316

Director said he only cut from Stannis' beheading because it would be too gruesome.

But the Mountain exploding yer man's head was grand!!

gawa316

Aye heard that myself as well as the Targaryen stuff. Hope it's true.

Did the dragon actually die?

Syferus

Quote from: gawa316 on June 19, 2015, 04:48:14 PM
Director said he only cut from Stannis' beheading because it would be too gruesome.

Different directors different sensibilities.

Bingo

That was such a great scene, real "WTF" moment.

Syferus

Quote from: gawa316 on June 19, 2015, 04:50:30 PM

Pretty sure the dragon was just a bit injured and tired as f**k from all the flying and fighting. Sure she asked him to hunt them some food and he just fell asleep - they'd have made a much bigger thing of it had he died.

gawa316

Quote from: Syferus on June 19, 2015, 05:09:17 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on June 19, 2015, 04:50:30 PM

Pretty sure the dragon was just a bit injured and tired as f**k from all the flying and fighting. Sure she asked him to hunt them some food and he just fell asleep - they'd have made a much bigger thing of it had he died.

Aye that's what I thought, someone else on here said it gave up the ghost

gawa316

Quote from: Bingo on June 19, 2015, 05:01:42 PM

That was such a great scene, real "WTF" moment.

The wife and MIL both screamed out loud, never seen it coming

gallsman

Everything that goes on is secondary to Ice vs Fire, meaning anyone with Targaryen blood will be crucial. There are three dragons who would each require a rider. Dany is obviousy one. There is more than enough evidence to suggest Jon is a Targ, so he'd be a possible candidate and the same, in the books at least, applies to Tyrion. In the books there's another pretty much confirmed Targaryen that the show has bypassed altogether.