Kildare v Laois Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 7:00pm

Started by Dinny Breen, June 02, 2015, 11:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

Dowling and Fogarty were part of the kildare u21 team that kicked shocking wides against galway u21 semi in 2013. Maybe they have potential,  it didn't show that day

Captain Scarlet

I don't trust either when the chips are down they don't deliver enough.
Very worried over this game. Cribbin is a class player and has really stepped up but I'd prefer to see him freed up and not having to deal with O'Loughlin and Begley. Maybe a sacrificial player could sit in with Moolick there?
Also if Kingston gets decent service Kildare aren't well equipped under bombs into the square. IT should be a decent game but not confident.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

The Boy Wonder

There was a time when O'Connor Park, Tullamore was a happy hunting ground for Laois but we've had serious trimmings from both Kildare and Meath in Leinster Championship games there in recent years.

Very hard to call next Saturday's game. Kildare have been in a slump since McGeeney left and have lost some key players but.... ???
Laois have a mix of experience and younger lads so we don't really know what to expect.

Esmarelda

Why is the game being played in Tullamore? It's a quarter final. Should it not be home advantage for the first team out?

AZOffaly

Because since we got shite at everything, the GAA are keeping us interested by allowing us watch other people play :)

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Jinxy on June 03, 2015, 10:06:13 AM
Bread & circuses for the Offaly plebs.

Yep, until we can get another rattle at ye. Ye were always afraid of us.

Jinxy

AZOffaly

Quote from: Jinxy on June 03, 2015, 10:12:46 AM
That was before Vinney Claffey retired.

Who said he's retired? He's just waiting.

Jinxy

I had a small anxiety attack the other day just because I saw a fella who looked a bit like Roy Malone.

Jinxy

AZOffaly

Rossfan

Quote from: Esmarelda on June 03, 2015, 09:52:51 AM
Why is the game being played in Tullamore? It's a quarter final. Should it not be home advantage for the first team out?
It's to make sure yer man in the Offaly jersey who stands on the terrace behind the goals can get to see loads of games. :)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

AZOffaly

He goes all around the country. A savage man for the matches. I'd say he's at a championship game every saturday and Sunday. And he thumbs everywhere.