Gerry McEntee puts Art McRory back in his box

Started by Jinxy, May 31, 2015, 03:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Only really seeing this thread now.

Sorta feel we need to get a few of these Meath lads up to Omagh and ply them with beer and then mill them unguarded. The way Peter was.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jinxy

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 30, 2015, 01:10:19 AM
Quote from Hardy blah blah...After all that, though, fair play to you, Fuzzman for the rest of your post. You're the first Tyrone contributor to acknowledge the fact that your team has brought this  hateful  sledging and trash-talking to the game. It's an honest and brave post for that much. This stuff needs to be stamped out and we'd go a long way to achieving that if the rest of those responsible took charge of that responsibility in the way you suggest

I must have missed this reply when you wrote it BUT...

I love yer line "Stamping Out" this sort of stuff.
Armagh lads STILL reckon Marsden didn't punch Jordan.
Do you still reckon Martin O'Connell didn't mean to stand on Doohers head?
If Paul Donnelly had of stood on Trevor Giles head would the media have saw it the same way?
AZ, this is where you usually step in with some sense and sensibility.

For those who wonder why we hate Meath so much.
Read the previous pages. Let it go. Meath nearly ended the hopes of an All Ireland for one of the best players to ever play football.
Thankfully Mickey Harte came along with a great squad of young lads 7 years later.

Martin McHugh called, he wants the left half of his brain back.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 30, 2015, 01:10:19 AM
Quote from Hardy blah blah...After all that, though, fair play to you, Fuzzman for the rest of your post. You're the first Tyrone contributor to acknowledge the fact that your team has brought this  hateful  sledging and trash-talking to the game. It's an honest and brave post for that much. This stuff needs to be stamped out and we'd go a long way to achieving that if the rest of those responsible took charge of that responsibility in the way you suggest

I must have missed this reply when you wrote it BUT...

I love yer line "Stamping Out" this sort of stuff.
Armagh lads STILL reckon Marsden didn't punch Jordan.
Do you still reckon Martin O'Connell didn't mean to stand on Doohers head?
If Paul Donnelly had of stood on Trevor Giles head would the media have saw it the same way?
AZ, this is where you usually step in with some sense and sensibility.

For those who wonder why we hate Meath so much.
Read the previous pages. Let it go. Meath nearly ended the hopes of an All Ireland for one of the best players to ever play football.
Thankfully Mickey Harte came along with a great squad of young lads 7 years later.

Was it something I said?