FIFA Corruption arrests.

Started by topcuppla, May 27, 2015, 08:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

I suspect you are being a tiny bit disingenuous there Joe :)

BennyHarp

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 05, 2015, 11:04:50 PM
I suspect you are being a tiny bit disingenuous there Joe :)

I suspect that even after nearly 20 years of this, Hardy is being a tad disingenuous himself!  I'm a bit surprised that after all this time we are still taking the bait.

I blame Sepp Blatter.
That was never a square ball!!

omaghjoe

Im not AZ honestly, I ahve my own opinion on the incident that true however Hardy has said something which he said is fact I wanna know why he thinks it is fact

Hardy

If you're disputing my statement it's up to you to show where you think I'm wrong.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Hardy on June 05, 2015, 11:26:25 PM
If you're disputing my statement it's up to you to show where you think I'm wrong.

But I said I'm not disputing it. ???

You said something that you said yourself is contrary to the believe of nearly everyone and I am interested to see the evidence that would allow you arrive at the opposite conclusion of the consensus.

Hardy

I've told you. It's quite simple. Just look at the video.

All this is just a fascinating illustration of my point. I simply state the fact, based on fairly simple and basic research. But the myth is so strong that I'm challenged to prove my statement while the myth is assumed to be the truth.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Hardy on June 05, 2015, 11:36:19 PM
I've told you. It's quite simple. Just look at the video.

All this is just a fascinating illustration of my point. I simply state the fact, based on fairly simple and basic research. But the myth is so strong that I'm challenged to prove my statement while the myth is assumed to be the truth.

Do you have a video you could put for us?

Or maybe stills from it or something to illustrate the course of events?

Being from Tyrone that match is something you try to forget about :'( so needless to say I don't have a video

Hardy

It must be on YouTube. If not, I have a VHS tape. If you like I can send it to you.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Hardy on June 05, 2015, 11:46:40 PM
It must be on YouTube. If not, I have a VHS tape. If you like I can send it to you.

Super I'm abroad at the moment but if you put my user name on it and send it to:

Tyrone GAA
230 Radergan Road
Garvaghey
Dungannon
Co Tyrone
BT70 2EH

I'll have it picked up from there and watch it next time I'm back

When should I arrange to have it picked up?

omaghjoe

An alternative would be to get it converted to DVD, Im sure you could get it done for about 10-20 yoyos at most. From there you could get it onto your computer and youtube

Would be worth it to get the facts out there, you cant really put a price on getting the truth out there and exposing myths.

Syferus

Dunphy, Brady and Giles talking a lot of sense on the Delaney situation.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Syferus on June 06, 2015, 06:52:51 PM

Look we were fecked about by FIFA. We played hard ball got a couple of quid for it and it helped the game here. It was put through the books. No one got money into the back pocket. This was documented in The Sun last year and no one said boo. Don't give me the moral ground bull.

Syferus

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 06, 2015, 08:33:49 PM

Look we were fecked about by FIFA. We played hard ball got a couple of quid for it and it helped the game here. It was put through the books. No one got money into the back pocket. This was documented in The Sun last year and no one said boo. Don't give me the moral ground bull.

+1.

It's unfortunate timing for it to come up again, no more.

5 Sams

Any links? Sky wont let me watch it.
The Aristocrat Years