Galway
8 (9.9%)
Sligo
9 (11.1%)
Leitrim
7 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Syferus

Saw what happened to Galvin there on the news. Absolutely shocking waste of life, the Gardai have blood on their hands.. RIP.

mayo.mick

Quote from: Syferus on June 05, 2015, 02:25:41 PM
Saw what happened to Galvin there on the news. Absolutely shocking waste of life, the Gardai have blood on their hands.. RIP.

??
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Tubberman

Which Ros player is a prison guard? Hopefully it's nothing serious

http://www.thejournal.ie/attack-cloverhill-orison-officers-2148191-Jun2015/?utm_source=twitter_self
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Rudi

Donal ward is the prison officer. Wing back.

Syferus

:-\

It's a wonder any **** would be stupid enough to take him on given he's an AI-winning boxer on top of everything else. Hopefully Donal will be ok. The lad has had bad luck the last few years to say the least.

magpie seanie

Quote from: mayo.mick on June 05, 2015, 07:32:05 PM

??

No offence mayo.mick (and I've been guilty on occasions in the past myself) but for those of us (many I suspect) who have the ignore function operational for certain posters quoting them means we can see their rubbish. I hope the idiot had the sense to edit that horseshit because as well as being as stupid as most of his posts it's downright offensive. Fools pardons only go so far.

Syferus

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 08, 2015, 09:52:21 PM

??

No offence mayo.mick (and I've been guilty on occasions in the past myself) but for those of us (many I suspect) who have the ignore function operational for certain posters quoting them means we can see their rubbish. I hope the idiot had the sense to edit that horseshit because as well as being as stupid as most of his posts it's downright offensive. Fools pardons only go so far.

Shut your venomous little trap.

There was nothing offensive in that because it is factually correct, GSOC made a complete mess of the situation and a different outcome would have been likely different had they even informed Galvin of their findings in a timely manner. Indeed it's the prevailing opinion on the issue here. And that is to say Sligo, by the way.

This is not the place for getting into this but your pathetic comment needed a response regardless. You're taking out a childish personal vendetta over an issue that involved the needless death of someone, that's pretty damn low in my opinion. I rarely get personal but I'll make an exception for you - well done on making yourself look like a tool. I doubt it'll be the last time.

Rossfan

3 posts could do with being deleted Syf and Seànie.
You first Syf.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on June 09, 2015, 12:58:54 AM
You first Syf.

I might have agreed with you if you said 2 instead of 3. Have you read about what happened? There was nothing controversial (and certainly nothing disrespectful to the man who died) in my first comment and it was a non-issue until Seanie decided to explode all over the thread. You didn't seem to mind much about it yourself until now..

muppet

Quote from: Syferus on June 08, 2015, 11:45:51 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on June 08, 2015, 09:52:21 PM

??

Shut your venomous little trap.

There was nothing offensive in that because it is factually correct, GSOC made a complete mess of the situation and a different outcome would have been likely different had they even informed Galvin of their findings in a timely manner. Indeed it's the prevailing opinion on the issue here. And that is to say Sligo, by the way.

This is not the place for getting into this but your pathetic comment needed a response regardless. You're taking out a childish personal vendetta over an issue that involved the needless death of someone, that's pretty damn low in my opinion. I rarely get personal but I'll make an exception for you - well done on making yourself look like a tool. I doubt it'll be the last time.

Seriously?

This is a shocking story and my deepest sympathies go to his family, friends, club mates and the terrible loss to all of Sligo GAA.
MWWSI 2017

Rossfan

Quote from: Syferus on June 09, 2015, 02:05:24 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on June 09, 2015, 12:58:54 AM
You first Syf.

I might have agreed with you if you said 2 instead of 3. Have you read about what happened? There was nothing controversial (and certainly nothing disrespectful to the man who died) in my first comment and it was a non-issue until Seanie decided to explode all over the thread. You didn't seem to mind much about it yourself until now..

Uaireanta is binn béal ina thost.
Seo ceann de na huaireanta.

Shrewdness

So, now it's a three horse race in Connacht. Not being smart about it, but Mayo must be short odds tonight to make it 5 in a row.. Due to their obsession with Sam, some people seem to be downplaying the significance of possibly winning 5 Connacht titles in a row. But, imo, any Mayo player who would win 5 Connacht medals in a row, should be proud of himself, if that's the way it turns out.. I presume the Connacht Final will definitely be in Castlebar. There seems to be a very low key build up to the Sligo v Roscommon match. Have never seen it as quiet in Ros a week before a Connacht Semi Final.

gibbs32

U aint that shrewd pal. Rossies will beat sligo by 8 and dumb and dumber by 3

Rossfan

We haven't a hope in Hell sadly :-\

PS shouldn't post while waiting for lift from licensed premises...