HRH Price Charles official visit in May to ROI

Started by Shamrock Shore, April 21, 2015, 01:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Rois on April 21, 2015, 05:23:30 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on April 21, 2015, 02:23:20 PM
Is there someone in Omagh today? Union Flags up on all Government buildings and a lot of PSNI about.
Queen's birthday today I believe, hence the flags.  There's one being flown on the top of a building I can see from my desk.  It's at least 13 storeys tall so you would need to be in a tall building to see it flying.  Why bother?!  Obviously someone is determined to stick the flag up there.

Oh? Happy Birthday Liz.
Testing Accessibility

Orior

Quote from: ziggysego on April 21, 2015, 06:43:23 PM
Quote from: Rois on April 21, 2015, 05:23:30 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on April 21, 2015, 02:23:20 PM
Is there someone in Omagh today? Union Flags up on all Government buildings and a lot of PSNI about.
Queen's birthday today I believe, hence the flags.  There's one being flown on the top of a building I can see from my desk.  It's at least 13 storeys tall so you would need to be in a tall building to see it flying.  Why bother?!  Obviously someone is determined to stick the flag up there.

Oh? Happy Birthday Liz.

Happy Birthday Elton.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on April 21, 2015, 01:25:28 PM
John Brutal will have to buy a new box of tissues as there will be a new wankfest next month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHsvb7k7_ho

Sweet Jebus - why can't the Brits lock this clown (i.e. Charles, not Brutal but then again) in the tower.

Sadly there will, and those of us who don't really like the British royals will be reminded to 'grow up and mature'.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rossfan

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 21, 2015, 08:57:51 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on April 21, 2015, 01:25:28 PM
John Brutal will have to buy a new box of tissues as there will be a new wankfest next month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHsvb7k7_ho

Sweet Jebus - why can't the Brits lock this clown (i.e. Charles, not Brutal but then again) in the tower.

Sadly there will, and those of us who don't really like the British royals will be reminded to 'grow up and mature'.

Just in case anyone is wondering  :D I'll be remaining immature and ungrown up and will ignore the thing.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

foxcommander

Quote from: Rossfan on April 21, 2015, 09:39:30 PM
Just in case anyone is wondering  :D I'll be remaining immature and ungrown up

So business as usual then?
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Owenmoresider

Quote from: foxcommander on April 21, 2015, 04:05:27 PM
FG should get their unionist TD Heather Humpries to organise the parades and the Union Jack bunting.

I for one welcome the shape shifting lizards on a state visit!
So just because she happens to be a Monaghan Presbyterian that automatically means that she's a unionist? Moron.

theticklemister

lynchbhoy

Date Registered: November 09, 2006, 10:42:30 PMLocal Time:April 22, 2015, 12:27:25 PMLanguage:English

Last Active: Today at 09:04:17 AM

lynchbhoy

Quote from: theticklemister on April 22, 2015, 12:28:16 PM
lynchbhoy

Date Registered: November 09, 2006, 10:42:30 PMLocal Time:April 22, 2015, 12:27:25 PMLanguage:English

I'd not be too worried !
only able to bate their weeminfolk in some of those parts!! ;D

AZOffaly

Rossfan

Quote from: Owenmoresider on April 22, 2015, 11:31:18 AM
FG should get their unionist TD Heather Humpries to organise the parades and the Union Jack bunting.

So just because she happens to be a Monaghan Presbyterian that automatically means that she's a unionist? Moron.
+1.
Disgraceful comment. Wonder did he ever hear of Tone, Davis, Emmet,etc etc not to mention Douglas Hyde or James Monds of our fair County murdered by Black n Tans.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

foxcommander

Quote from: Rossfan on April 22, 2015, 01:58:36 PM
Quote from: Owenmoresider on April 22, 2015, 11:31:18 AM

+1.
Disgraceful comment. Wonder did he ever hear of Tone, Davis, Emmet,etc etc not to mention Douglas Hyde or James Monds of our fair County murdered by Black n Tans.

For a lad who ignores me you sure read my posts ;)
I had no idea Wolfe Tone, Robert Emmet and co were unionists. You learn something new every day!!
Are you sure you aren't just making that up?

as for humpries...links to the OO, addressing UUP conferences, architect of the 1916 "celebration of all sides and airbrushing of history" festival etc...
I never mentioned religion by the way. John Bruton is a unionist, i've no idea what religion he is.

'nuff said.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

cuconnacht

Quote from: theticklemister on April 22, 2015, 12:28:16 PM
lynchbhoy

TM,we`re gonna need rope,a lot more rope..this could be a bloodbath,
  might wanna round up a posse too.

give her dixie

Gerry Adams said this at the time of Mountbattens death:

"What the IRA did to him is what Mountbatten had been doing all his life to other people; and with his war record I don't think he could have objected to dying in what was clearly a war situation. He knew the danger involved in coming to this country. In my opinion, the IRA achieved its objective: people started paying attention to what was happening in Ireland,"

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

michaelg

Quote from: give her dixie on April 22, 2015, 08:44:56 PM
Gerry Adams said this at the time of Mountbattens death:

"What the IRA did to him is what Mountbatten had been doing all his life to other people; and with his war record I don't think he could have objected to dying in what was clearly a war situation. He knew the danger involved in coming to this country. In my opinion, the IRA achieved its objective: people started paying attention to what was happening in Ireland,"
Fishing - Clearly a war situation.

AZOffaly

Whatever about Mountbatten there was a couple of young lads blown up in that too.