All Ireland Minor Championship 2015

Started by twohands!!!, April 13, 2015, 10:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ck

Sligo kick off their year tomorrow against Leitrim. They are 10/11 to win.

At the moment my money for All-Ireland is between Cavan, Kerry, Dublin and Sligo.

oakleafgael

Quote from: ck on June 26, 2015, 10:33:10 PM

At the moment my money for All-Ireland is between Cavan, Kerry, Dublin and Sligo.

If an Ulster team is to win the All-Ireland it will be Donegal. At minor level it can be all about the day but Donegal are head and shoulders above all the rest in Ulster.

Westside

Dongeal firm favourites for the All Ireland. They must be something special if they're 2/1 without even reaching the Ulster Final yet.

Syferus

Quote from: Westside on June 27, 2015, 01:55:23 PM
Dongeal firm favourites for the All Ireland. They must be something special if they're 2/1 without even reaching the Ulster Final yet.

Underage odds are mostly a pile of nonsense.

rodney trotter

Never any guarantee with Minor teams.

The Minor League form doesn't mean much come championship.

Mano

Quote from: ck on June 26, 2015, 10:33:10 PM

Let them get over Leitrim first CK.
goal for Sligo

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Leitrim 0-12 Sligo 4-08 FT.

Sligo with two last gasp goals to put gloss on the scoreline, they'd led since they got two early goals but Leitrim had pegged them back to two just before the second batch of goals. Sligo have to come to Roscommon now on Friday evening.

SLIGONIAN

Sligo 4-9 Leitrim 0-12 ft good result,

I am furious though

The connacht council have just announced they've brought forward the connacht minor semi final between Roscommon and Sligo from saturday next to friday. I have flights booked home for the saturday and working in london means its impossible to get to a friday match so i won't make it now.

The only excuse they have is roscommon seniors playing on saturday, but for me thats bullshit given leitrim seniors playing today and i remember sligo minors playing galway and seniors in wicklow same day. Disgrace.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Itchy

Good result it may be but from looking at Twitter ye were only 2 points ahead for most of the game, scoring two late goals. Hardly the form for potential winners?

Syferus

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 27, 2015, 03:29:01 PM
Sligo 4-9 Leitrim 0-12 ft good result,

I am furious though

The connacht council have just announced they've brought forward the connacht minor semi final between Roscommon and Sligo from saturday next to friday. I have flights booked home for the saturday and working in london means its impossible to get to a friday match so i won't make it now.

The only excuse they have is roscommon seniors playing on saturday, but for me thats bullshit given leitrim seniors playing today and i remember sligo minors playing galway and seniors in wicklow same day. Disgrace.

Sligonian, I have lots of time for you but come on, moving it was the only answer and just because the Connacht Council have been too dense to do it in the past doesn't make it right to do it again. Maybe the match could have been played on Sunday but Saturday was clearly untenable.

And that change was announced a few days ago too..

Rossfan

Obviously Mr Pretty is doing his best to keep well in with Uachtaràn CLCG Chonnachta ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tippabu

Shrewdness

Mick Rock is playing a blinder. Sligonian, the decision to Switch that match was made 3 or 4 days ago.

INDIANA