WestMeath v Roscommon

Started by Shrewdness, March 30, 2015, 01:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moysider

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 04, 2015, 12:44:41 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on April 04, 2015, 12:23:26 AM
Meanwhile in Cusack Pk on Sunday Westmeath v Ros......
Is just a mere sideshow to the Mayo/Galway debate ;)

+1. Let them go start another thread. There was nothing of any interest on there anyway. Let them go do a few bets on paddypower about how div 2 finishes up ;D ;D

giveballaghback

Feck off and argue somewhere else, this thread is about Ros v Westmeath tomorrow in cusack park, a big game for both teams for different reasons, the very best of luck to the Rossie players and management tomorrow, win or lose it has been a good campaign for us, I said at the start that lessons would be learned and I hoped they would not be costly ones , well lessons were learned and we have secured our div 2 status with a chance of promotion going into the last game in a very tight division, a result every single Rossie would have taken before a ball was kicked, so all in all a good campaign for us with bigger days to come, come on the Rossies, THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

Shrewdness

After the heroics in Tuam this evening, all we need now is for the Seniors to win promotion to make it a weekend to remember..Getting info on the Down/Laois and Meath/Cavan games will be essential as the games unfold. Best of luck to the Rossies.

Syferus

Quote from: Shrewdness on April 04, 2015, 10:14:42 PM
After the heroics in Tuam this evening, all we need now is for the Seniors to win promotion to make it a weekend to remember..Getting info on the Down/Laois and Meath/Cavan games will be essential as the games unfold. Best of luck to the Rossies.

The Cavan (https://twitter.com/cavancoboardgaa) and Laois (https://twitter.com/clglaois) twitter accounts will be our best bet for updates tomorrow. Both accounts are very regularly updated during matches.

giveballaghback

No way any of our u21 team can feature tomorrow after that shift in Tuam this evening, will test the strength of our panel to the full, tomorrow will tell us how good our back up is, will be some achievement if we can prevail. Best of luck to team and management.

Lar Naparka

+1
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

moysider

Quote from: Lar Naparka on April 05, 2015, 12:08:31 AM

+1

Same as; best of luck tomorrow and well done today.

ross4life

Thanks Mayo lads & we will need all the luck we can get later today against our neighbours in Mullingar. On another note Lar,Moy maybe you two established posters could have a quiet word with your fellow Mayo man Gibbs32 to cut out the shite.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

gibbs32

Rossforlife so called p***k

Farrandeelin

Watch yer language young fella. It would be nice to have company in Div 1 and seen as Ros have the best chance of progressing I hope ye win today as well. Your u21s will hardly play again today though?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Shrewdness

Thanks Lar, Moysider and Farr for the good wishes..Ideally, the U-21's wouldn't play again today. But don't be surprised to see Diarmuid Murtagh, in particular, on the pitch at some stage...There is a recent similar precedent. Damien Comer played for Galway U-21's against Mayo on the Saturday evening, scored 1-5, then got black carded.. The following day he lined out with the Galway Seniors against Laois in Tuam, before getting sent off. He didn't actually finish either game.

seafoid

Westmeath could win this. They don't want to get relegated.

giveballaghback

so westmeath dont want to get relegated seafoid, when did they decide this, was it last night and they rang you to pass on the good news, you are a mighty man for stating the obvious, thanks for all the good wishes from our Connacht colleagues, going to be tough without our young guns, best of luck to Rossie team and management today, THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

Itchy

I'm thinking if skipping Navan and heading to Mullingar Ballagh. Will there be space, I heard this game was sold out since 1948.

seafoid

Quote from: Itchy on April 05, 2015, 11:56:07 AM
I'm thinking if skipping Navan and heading to Mullingar Ballagh. Will there be space, I heard this game was sold out since 1948.
Elvis may make an appearance as well.