Author Topic: Club transfers  (Read 76696 times)

Dave like the tv channel

• View Profile
Re: Club transfers
« Reply #525 on: February 20, 2019, 04:23:41 PM »
Because morons don't think this way. They're in an amalgamation because of numbers, then numbers rise and they split up, with no view on quality.

The problem in Laois is that we have far too many clubs for an 85k population.

If we forced our clubs to amalgamate, we would strengthen the clubs within each parish. What Laois needs now is a strong club scene. Clubs competing well in every level of the provincial competitions. I believe we'd then see an improvement at IC level.

The PRO

• View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 04, 2019, 12:42:24 PM »
Emo have got James Hilliard from a Dublin club. Ex Laois minor. Now at this fourth club!

Keyser Söze

• View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 06, 2019, 06:59:14 PM »
Ex Mountmellick?
My understanding was that if you transferred back to your home county within 2 years of leaving you had to go back to your home club?
He is hardly gone more than 2 years?
What were his 3 previous clubs?
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

The PRO

• View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 06, 2019, 07:22:37 PM »
Ex Mountmellick?
My understanding was that if you transferred back to your home county within 2 years of leaving you had to go back to your home club?
He is hardly gone more than 2 years?
What were his 3 previous clubs?
The Rock, Mountmellick and whoever he was with in Dublin. Not sure but he must be gone more than the two years.

Unlaoised

• View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 16, 2019, 12:09:10 PM »
Is it true Portlaoise have got themselves another player I heard a guy that used to kick with a team in dublin....

Thats all I heard so don't know anymore or less!
LAOIS ABÚ

Don Draper

• View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 16, 2019, 12:09:47 PM »
Is it true Portlaoise have got themselves another player I heard a guy that used to kick with a team in dublin....

A guy that used to kick with a team in Dublin. I know one of them, and if its the same fella, he could be class.

Unlaoised

• View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 16, 2019, 01:44:51 PM »

A guy that used to kick with a team in Dublin. I know one of them, and if its the same fella, he could be class.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I didn't hear a name but he is a Garda thats stationed here thats all.I know nothing else he might be a junior player!
LAOIS ABÚ