All Ireland u21 football championship 2015

Started by giveballaghback, February 16, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giveballaghback

Sorry about that syf, I agree with you, bennyharp has being trying to trivialise the whole debate, he is just not able to defend the indefensible,the country knows what went on, Tyrone people know what went on, the only way they can deal with it is say every one is against them, I wonder why? Post removed.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 06, 2015, 02:55:04 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 06, 2015, 02:53:00 PM
No Benny, it's just in terms of the depth available to Tipp. I don't think anyone is saying Tipp were 'short' these lads, it's just a fact that of the players eligible, with a decent shout of playing for Tipp again, 2 of them are in the US and 2 are injured.

I think it's actually a good reflection of Tipp and the development going on. If you think that this bunch won the Munster Minor in 2012 with 4 different starting forwards, all of whom would still be significant contributors, it does speak of a bit of strength in depth.

Fair points.  In saying that, arguably Tyrone's most potent forward of the 2012 Ulster Minor winning team wasn't playing this year and unfortunately probably never will again.  On top of that, the star of the last two minor campaigns is over in Australia.  Hopefully he will be back soon enough though.

Didn't McKenna play for Tyrone U21s last year when well beaten by Cavan? Tyrone minors in 2012 were beaten by average Meath side. Credit where credit is due Tyrone management have done a fine job to win this All ireland as arguably more talented Tyrone U21sides with more expectations have flopped in Ulster the last five or so years.

GalwayBayBoy

At least Tyrone have managed to do something unprecedented in the recent history of the GAA. Make people feel sympathetic towards Tipperary. ;D

heffo

Can we get a summary of the ball acting? Preferably in YouTube form?

BennyHarp

Quote from: giveballaghback on May 06, 2015, 06:37:23 PM
Sorry about that syf, I agree with you, bennyharp has being trying to trivialise the whole debate, he is just not able to defend the indefensible,the country knows what went on, Tyrone people know what went on, the only way they can deal with it is say every one is against them, I wonder why? Post removed.

Chill the beans, it's hardly world famine we are discussing! Unfortunately, much of the nonsense contributed to this thread, whilst very enjoyable to read, hardly deserves a reasonable response.
That was never a square ball!!

red hander

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 06, 2015, 05:44:33 PM
Quote from: red hander on May 06, 2015, 05:37:24 PM
God, imagine the whingeing we're going to have to listen to when Tipp are bucked out of the hurling championship

It'll be a long time before Tyrone are a threat to them there!

Or Offaly, to be fair  ;)

AZOffaly

rrhf

Tyrone have a hurler in their midst who would make any offaly team.  Just one mind you...he's like our declan browne a diamond in the rough from an era where tipp didn't know if she was blown up or stuffed. Hope the tipp guys at training are enjoying their new Tyrone ball. 

Rodman

Please name 3 incidents that Tyrone did on Saturday evening that other teams do not.  And be specific.  If you can then you can be taken seriously.

theticklemister

Quote from: Rodman on May 06, 2015, 10:12:11 PM

Please name 3 incidents that Tyrone did on Saturday evening that other teams do not.  And be specific.  If you can then you can be taken seriously.

1. They are from Tyrone
2. They are from Tyrone
3. They are from Tyrone

tiempo

Quote from: rrhf on May 06, 2015, 09:23:51 PM
Tyrone have a hurler in their midst who would make any offaly team.  Just one mind you...he's like our declan browne a diamond in the rough from an era where tipp didn't know if she was blown up or stuffed. Hope the tipp guys at training are enjoying their new Tyrone ball.

Is Canavan still hurling for Cappagh?

Over the Bar

QuotePlease name 3 incidents that Tyrone did on Saturday evening that other teams do not.  And be specific.  If you can then you can be taken seriously.

No one can Rodman.  In fact they couldn't name one that their own county or club hasn't done.   In most cases that's because most haven't played even at club senior level, but in all cases its sour grapes.  Declan Browne has called them for what they are. 

tippabu

Quote from: Over the Bar on May 06, 2015, 10:31:35 PM
QuotePlease name 3 incidents that Tyrone did on Saturday evening that other teams do not.  And be specific.  If you can then you can be taken seriously.

No one can Rodman.  In fact they couldn't name one that their own county or club hasn't done.   In most cases that's because most haven't played even at club senior level, but in all cases its sour grapes.  Declan Browne has called them for what they are.

hold on now a second, there hasnt been a real mention of the game since tuesday night from a tipp person, its a derry person i think who rodman is talking with

omaghjoe

Quote from: tippabu on May 06, 2015, 10:35:58 PM

hold on now a second, there hasnt been a real mention of the game since tuesday night from a tipp person, its a derry person i think who rodman is talking with

I have to stick up the Tipp posters on here, I mightnt agree with them on some things but they havent made shit up unlike Roscommon and Dublin posters who just pluck things outta the air. The "Fergal Logan half time delay" by Syfreus was the best of the lot and he is still backin himself about it Hilarious stuff! 

It looks like the inbreds have started now too but thats only to be expected

Syferus

Quote from: omaghjoe on May 06, 2015, 11:01:48 PM
Quote from: tippabu on May 06, 2015, 10:35:58 PM

I have to stick up the Tipp posters on here, I mightnt agree with them on some things but they havent made shit up unlike Roscommon and Dublin posters who just pluck things outta the air. The "Fergal Logan half time delay" by Syfreus was the best of the lot and he is still backin himself about it Hilarious stuff! 

It looks like the inbreds have started now too but thats only to be expected

It says something about how badly you want to avoid genuine talk of Tyrone's play - which is widespread in the GAA community now after the AI final blew the lid off the topic - when that's what you decide talk about.

If you want to stick your head in the sand and think it isn't an issue at all this probably isn't the best place to be.