All Ireland u21 football championship 2015

Started by giveballaghback, February 16, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Probably think th oul bad pitch will even things a biteen. Although the wind tunnel pitch looks like no man's land in WW1 lately.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on March 27, 2015, 09:14:23 PM
Probably think th oul bad pitch will even things a biteen. Although the wind tunnel pitch looks like no man's land in WW1 lately.

Tuam has been a home away from home for us at all grades. I don't think there's an away venue I enjoy going to more than the archbishop's town. With the Hyde going down for repairs we could look to rent it out for a year sure..

giveballaghback

Next Saturday is a different kettle of fish after that debacle in the hyde today, when have we ever beaten Galway when it mattered, I am not looking forward to it, our senior players will find it hard to recover after that defeat today, our u21s should not have been played today, Dowd can not be a happy manager, he will have to try and pick those lads up and motivate them for the weekend, it will not be easy, could be a bad week for us Rossies after such high expectations, still you never know............

Syferus

I don't know how you couldn't look forward to a game like this. It's days like Saturday you live for.

larryin89

"Still you never know"

Roscommon are raging hot favs ffs.

I don't know ! yer starting to climb down already about yer " bestisyettocome" revolution and it not even easter Sunday yet. Ba ba ba ba ba ba
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

twohands!!!

Current odds

Wed 8/15 Tyrone U21 v Armagh U21 15/8         
Draw 7/1

Wed 8/11   Donegal U21 v Monaghan U21   11/8      
Draw 7/1

Thur 2/7 Dublin U21 v Kildare U21   10/3      
Draw 9/1

Sat 15/8 Galway U21 v Roscommon U21 8/15
Draw 15/2

twohands!!!

Overall odds

Dublin U21 7/4   
Roscommon U21 11/4
Cork U21 13/2   
Galway U21 13/2
Tyrone U21 10/1
Tipperary U21 12/1   
Kildare U21 14/1   
Donegal U21 18/1
Armagh U21 20/1
Monaghan U21 25/1

Odds are affected by the fact that Ulster are only at the semi-final stage, whereas all other provinces are at the final stage.

Rossfan

Also because Ulster is poor at U21 the year. ;)

giveballaghback

See u found your way home from Cork larrin89, ye let the cat out of the bag there, but its not the first time of late and it wont be the last, we still have a good shot of promotion next sunday and next saturday for the sixth time in a row we will have a Connacht u21 final with a Rossie team in it oh and for the sixth time in a row we will have a Connacht u21 final without a Mayo team in it, put that on your rhubarb crumble to sweeten it up.

Hound

Just got Kildare at 18/1 at Ladbrokes. Hope I lose my money on Thursday, but they've as good a chance as anyone of beating the Dubs so worth a few quid.

Syferus

Quote from: Hound on March 31, 2015, 05:52:38 PM
Just got Kildare at 18/1 at Ladbrokes. Hope I lose my money on Thursday, but they've as good a chance as anyone of beating the Dubs so worth a few quid.

Why are they playing the Leinster final on Thursday of all days? Are the Dubs going to the Pro-Cathedral on Spy Wednesday or something?

galwayman

What a load of rubbish Rossfan.Have you ever played a football match in Tuam Stadium?
I've played there countless times.It's an excellent pitch.

Syferus

Quote from: galwayman on March 31, 2015, 05:59:31 PM
What a load of rubbish Rossfan.Have you ever played a football match in Tuam Stadium?

Well it is a serious patch-work of turf and Astro-turf at this stage in fairness. Certainly seen better days. That said, it's no Hyde.

Rossfan

Quote from: Syferus on March 31, 2015, 06:01:00 PM
Quote from: galwayman on March 31, 2015, 05:59:31 PM

Well it is a serious patch-work of turf and Astro-turf at this stage in fairness. Certainly seen better days. That said, it's no Hyde.

Told by a current County player it's not a good pitch any more.

GalwayBayBoy

Don't think there's much wrong with the pitch in Tuam unless it's taken a bad turn in recent weeks. It looked perfectly fine last time I was there which was just before Christmas. It's the rest of the ground that's the problem.