Tír Eoghain vs Doire, Saturday 28th Feb, 7pm @ Healy Park

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, February 08, 2015, 10:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: theticklemister on February 12, 2015, 11:24:00 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 12, 2015, 11:21:25 PM
Quote from: rrhf on February 12, 2015, 11:16:19 PM
Are we going to send a few free tickets to derry supporters to try and get a good crowd in.

Yeah, with a £50 note in each! ;)

A Strabane man wouldn't know what a £50 note looked like

We will now with our mitts on the coffers of power in the Derry-Strabane newly merged Council. :)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

theticklemister

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 12, 2015, 11:32:28 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on February 12, 2015, 11:24:00 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 12, 2015, 11:21:25 PM
Quote from: rrhf on February 12, 2015, 11:16:19 PM
Are we going to send a few free tickets to derry supporters to try and get a good crowd in.

Yeah, with a £50 note in each! ;)

A Strabane man wouldn't know what a £50 note looked like

We will now with our mitts on the coffers of power in the Derry-Strabane newly merged Council. :)

I
I heard the people of Strabane are boycotting the new council as  it is trying to bring  jobs to the area

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: theticklemister on February 12, 2015, 11:37:23 PM
I heard the people of Strabane are boycotting the new council as  it is trying to bring  jobs to the area

Yeah, that brilliant beacon of alacritous and enthusiastic employment up the Foyle is something we should earnestly aspire to!  :P

Fear ón Srath Bán

omaghjoe

Quote from: tbrick18 on February 11, 2015, 12:16:25 AM
Quote from: ONeill on February 08, 2015, 11:57:03 PM
Big fan of Morgan and he plays the game with gay abandon (copyright Fermanagh 2004) but he'll get nailed soon.

Fergus?  ;)

In all fairness, I like Morgan. I think its good to see players with a bit of personality instead of conforming to the stereotypical footballer type. Gives the game a bit of flavour. He's a top keeper and even he does get "nailed" soon, his positive effect by far outweighs any potential negative.

Cant see Derry getting anything from this game....in fact I can see us relegated at a very early stage in this league campaign. We are missing too many key players at the moment. Not sure if any will be back for the Tyrone game, but I'd like to think we'll increase the intensity a bit for the inbreds just to keep it interesting.

Yeah I was thinking it would be best not to use the phrase gay abondon around the Tyrone team for a while. especially when it comes to the Inbre....Hang on... you-uns are the Inbreds!

Fear ón Srath Bán

rrhf

My fear is that derry might be taking this game very seriously as a huge stepping stone in their latest bid to win only their second ever all Ireland title...

theticklemister

Fear ón Srath Bán

screenexile

Quote from: rrhf on February 25, 2015, 06:04:59 AM
My fear is that derry might be taking this game very seriously as a huge stepping stone in their latest bid to win only their second ever all Ireland title...

Would be funny if it weren't for the fact youse haven't won anything in the last 5 years either. . . get with the programme both teams are currently struggling!! Fair play if you beat us on Saturday while we have half a team out though!

twohands!!!

Glenavon don't have a match this weekend so Eoin Bradley will surely be starting.

I thought he looked very lively in the Donegal game for his brief cameo after playing a soccer game earlier in the day.

Even at this early stage of the league season, this looks like a bit of a relegation battle tie.

After this the two teams have the following ties

Derry
Mayo h
Monaghan a
Dublin a
Cork h

Tyrone
Dublin a
Cork h
Donegal a
Kerry h

If Tyrone don't get the win, they will be right in the relegation mix, and even if Derry do this will still be struggling against relegation.

Another negative for Derry is that their score difference is already minus 13 which is 10 points behind the next lowest - who are Tyrone at -3. The effect of having a negative score difference is almost like reducing their points total to -1 in a way.

Club Rossa

We have gave you Derry wans a manager from Tyrone,a trainer from Tyrone and your sponsor is from Tyrone.We even handed you's a national league title on a plate and still you's hate us,you ungrateful shower of Derry hoors!!

twohands!!!

Quote from: Club Rossa on February 26, 2015, 09:33:15 AM
We have gave you Derry wans a manager from Tyrone,a trainer from Tyrone and your sponsor is from Tyrone.We even handed you's a national league title on a plate and still you's hate us,you ungrateful shower of Derry hoors!!

And all given with such graciousness as well  ;)

theticklemister

Quote from: Club Rossa on February 26, 2015, 09:33:15 AM

ah go and get yer own feckin club managers then would you............

theticklemister