Dublin vs Donegal Croke Park 7/2/15

Started by donegal lad, February 06, 2015, 03:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donegal lad

How are we 1 day away from this game and still have no topic on it. What's everyone's opinion on it will jim Gavin play a stronger team this weekend or will he continue to experiment with the younger lads

Must say I've not looked forward to a league game as much in a long tine. Great to play in croke park and should be a good crowd to help create a good atmosphere

emadden

Fantasy Leinster GAA for anyone interested. Free to enter, just pick the 5 players you think will make the most impact and you could win a ton of peat briquettes http://www.leinstergaa.ie/fantasy

redsetanta

The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

twohands!!!

Donegal Team

Paul Durcan
Eamonn Doherty
Eamonn McGee
Paddy McGrath
Frank McGlynn
Karl Lacey
Mark McHugh
Neil Gallagher
Christy Toye
Ryan McHugh
Martin O'Reilly
Odhrán Mac Niallais
Patrick McBrearty
Michael Murphy
Hugh McFadden

Michael Boyle
Declan Walsh
Ciarán McGinley
Martin McElhinney
Daniel McLaughlin
Darach O'Connor
Ryan Mally
Eunan Doherty
Gary McFadden
Cory Gallagher
Joe Gibbons

Seriously strong team named by Donegal - looks like very little in the way of experimentation/resting players

No Sign of a Dublin team - and odds are when they name the team they won't bother naming any subs.

heffo

Quote from: donegal lad on February 06, 2015, 03:41:31 PM
How are we 1 day away from this game and still have no topic on it. What's everyone's opinion on it will jim Gavin play a stronger team this weekend or will he continue to experiment with the younger lads

Must say I've not looked forward to a league game as much in a long tine. Great to play in croke park and should be a good crowd to help create a good atmosphere

Dublin will continue to field a weak team. Last week's sub had zero championship time between them.

Donegal to win this at a canter.

INDIANA

Quote from: twohands!!! on February 06, 2015, 05:18:25 PM
Donegal Team

Paul Durcan
Eamonn Doherty
Eamonn McGee
Paddy McGrath
Frank McGlynn
Karl Lacey
Mark McHugh
Neil Gallagher
Christy Toye
Ryan McHugh
Martin O'Reilly
Odhrán Mac Niallais
Patrick McBrearty
Michael Murphy
Hugh McFadden

Michael Boyle
Declan Walsh
Ciarán McGinley
Martin McElhinney
Daniel McLaughlin
Darach O'Connor
Ryan Mally
Eunan Doherty
Gary McFadden
Cory Gallagher
Joe Gibbons

Seriously strong team named by Donegal - looks like very little in the way of experimentation/resting players

No Sign of a Dublin team - and odds are when they name the team they won't bother naming any subs.

Donegal can't afford to lose this game with Dublin missing 8-9 first choice players.

We have nothing to lose.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: heffo on February 06, 2015, 07:21:00 PM

Dublin will continue to field a weak team. Last week's sub had zero championship time between them.

Is it possible for Dublin to field a weak team I thought they had the strongest panel in Ireland?

INDIANA

Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 06, 2015, 09:25:31 PM

Is it possible for Dublin to field a weak team I thought they had the strongest panel in Ireland?

The pressure is on you tomorrow. anything less then 6-7 point win really isn't acceptable

JoG2

Quote from: INDIANA on February 06, 2015, 09:35:49 PM

The pressure is on you tomorrow. anything less then 6-7 point win really isn't acceptable

No faith in the much lauded Dublin panel?

J70

;D

J70

It would be nice to get a win and need only another 2 points for the remainder of the league, but with vengeance in the air and the desperate scramble for places on the hyper-talented and deep Dublin panel just getting started, we may be up against it.

Captain Obvious

No pressure on me.

twohands!!!

Dublin team

Seán Currie
Eoin Culligan
Rory O'Carroll
Darren Daly
Jonny Cooper
John Small
Jack McCaffrey
Denis Bastick
Shane Carthy
Tomas Brady
Dean Rock
Emmet O'Conghaile
Kevin McManamon
Eoghan O'Gara
Cormac Costello

Very brave of Jim Gavin not to bother with naming subs.

INDIANA

Quote from: twohands!!! on February 06, 2015, 11:02:50 PM
Dublin team

Seán Currie
Eoin Culligan
Rory O'Carroll
Darren Daly
Jonny Cooper
John Small
Jack McCaffrey
Denis Bastick
Shane Carthy
Tomas Brady
Dean Rock
Emmet O'Conghaile
Kevin McManamon
Eoghan O'Gara
Cormac Costello

Very brave of Jim Gavin not to bother with naming subs.

Gave them the night off- we couldn't beat Donegal last year with a full team so we've no chance without 9 players. All heading into Coppers early.

StephenC

Always on message, huh lads? Jeeze, but yous come across as right spanners most of the time.